• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] World Of Warcraft OT 8.54 RPG/PvP-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is somewhat hard to do due to WoW having different game designers so they have different looking items/cities. But can try to make same general map layout of cities =0! this would be kinda hard but plausable -.^ I like your idea gogo WOW CITIEZ!!!! \o\

that is somewhat hard to do due to WoW having different game designers so they have different looking items/cities. But can try to make same general map layout of cities =0! this would be kinda hard but plausable -.^ I like your idea gogo WOW CITIEZ!!!! \o\

Also would be cool if you could add so its all classes like

Warrior
Paladin
Hunter
Shaman
Mage
Priest
Warlock
Druid
Death Knight (Maybe not Death Knight xD Would be cool with max lvl 60 and pvp starts at 60 and then you pvp and fix up gear which makes u stronger)
Rogue

There Should be Humans , Night Elves and Dwarves or Gnomes on alliance side and Tauren, Undead and Orc/Troll on Horde side, if you would add this , this server would pwn :}

"Blizzard" on your header. Would remove that if I were you :/

We just updated the map today so there's quite a bit more detail now.

gogo better exp rates/ exp on death pliz... i lose over half my lvl in a death and it takes me 20 min or so of hunt for lvl =(

bless command = 10k no exp loss? plIX!!! gogo <3? :d

x3 of normal exp gain from pk? gogo plixz0rz ='( in war i get onlyz like 1% for all the frags U.U! i want 10%/ war or hunted gm ! >;]

We hit a new record of 60 players last night and it just keeps increasing!

This was an ownage server back in the day. Well made, was about to join until i saw the donations way to ruin it.

hey guys is this server still up I just watched or pvp on youtube would love to play this server again it was a blast

This server was pretty fun but noooo its not up lol it hasn't been for a longgggggggggg time xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back