• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]WoWEvolution7.92 WAR/RPG custom map

robbydeath

Reaction score
WoWEvolution
Forums Added
In memory of beets racewarz !
What side are you
Horde or Alliance Many more outfits to choose from.
21jol5t.jpg
2mxo7xu.jpg

Washington Usa
Client: 7.92 WoW open tibia
IP/WEBSITE: wowevolution.no-ip.org
Create account easily here http://wowevolution.no-ip.org
Exp rate: 150X-100x
Runes: Unlimited

Custom map
Custom epic unique items and armors
Increased loot rate
PvP-Enforced fast levels from kills
Working high scores
Working real annihilator and demon helmet quests in the map
many custom quests
Fast Attack!

Go Head to Head on a perfectly built war map created for player vs player to interact daily
359ihdj.jpg

Life time frag count for all to see counted weekly and monthly to give prizes for top fraggers
2v94x82.jpg

Collect souls from killing enemies

mmamxi.jpg

Trade the souls in for many unique items with special abilities
j91or8.jpg

Vocations:
Ninja increased speed and accuracy decreased damage and defense

s66ikn.jpg

Warlocks curse and summon demons to complete there bidding
3311sh2.jpg
xdrub8.jpg

Warrior a brute force tank with trapping capabilities and no mercy
23r3dwm.jpg

Priest a team healer and survivalist
28i9icp.jpg

Hunters shoot from a distance and call pets to assist them in time of need
j6id1h.jpg
16c98w3.jpg

Mage shatter and confuse your enemy or polymorph to escape
lfzg2.jpg
1tkklz.jpg

The map is very simple Stormwind and Darnassus Alliance towns are on the north side.
Horde towns Origimmar and Undercity are on the south side.
Contested territory lay between, Some contested towns such as booty bay are in the middle. Purchase a house safely in one of your home towns or out in the wild the choice is yours.

Remember, it takes newcomers to gain more players!

Summary
Fun/Easy PVP Enforced
Events like capture the flag, most frags&deaths receive prize weekly and monthly
trainers in all towns, just fixed all spawns so right could be some missing so check it out.
I will fix all bugs found please report here or email me directly
Super easy to level very cool war map extremely successful and fun a few years ago

Some pictures but you should explore yourself, this is just capture the flag event and some spells. : Pictures by jrh1989 - Photobucket

I will be adding more spells in the near future but below are the ones I already have implemented
mage; frost bolt with working slow, magic prism, polymorph
warlock; summon fel guard imp succubus , death touch, affliction
hunter; serpent sting, silence shot with working silence, aim shot, concussive shot, summon pet
priest; healing aura, bubble
warrior; Group slow, charge,Prison, exori wave, uber exori
Plan to add many more unique spells

Spawns may need rearranged ! Beware and please note difficulties / abnormalities with game play. Appreciate it!

Last edited:
I am aware of website errors it still works so create characters

"09:53 Now you are citizen of Stormwind."

Last edited:
Thanks for the couple that started I can't say it enough super easy server incredibly fun wars perfect if you're bored

The Horde is growing to powerful! We need some brave Tibians to roll Alliance and defend Azeroth from the Horde!

Last edited:
I really wanna play it, it looks awesome but these kind of servers always lack players.

Its really easy Players will come because of how easy it is to level its basically a very fun interesting war OT once you spend an hour or two leveling its all about war Or you can go explore all the hidden quests, these two guys have been playing for 2 hours now they are enjoying it. You should give it a try :) Its a challenge to go find annihilator and dhq anyways thanks for the interest it was a lot of work

weird lol, never seen a 7.92

is it real style pvp (aiming)
or is it "i can't actually pvp" style pvp (hotkey aiming)

hotkey on self and monster but must aim runes at player also its basically a pvp e war server its really easy to level it crashed during the late night and is back up now.

Thanks for the good feedback I appreciate it you should give it a try. I'm fixing the map borders all day today

In addition I cant say enough, its a really easy server to level and the fun / hard part is war. It doesn't take long to figure it out

Last edited:
This is a very good server and the owner is working very hard to make the server even beter and more balanced!

It really is a great server you should try!

I'm sorry about crashes I'm finding the problem. Server saves all the time with no save lag, so when you die nothing is lost.
Its easy to get back to all hunting spawns.
If you were playing and think you triggered the crash from performing an action, please pm me what you did when it crashed.
I raised the experience rates its very easy to get 100+ and war
I'm helping all new players

Last edited:
BuMp had 16 players on I have a feeling tomorrow will be the first war action I raised exp rate to 150x super easy to level looking for active tutors I changed items you start with to make it easier making fixes all the time please leave good and negative opinions

Hey ;) I hope i'm one of the first in your tutor list, great ot btw, keep up the good work

I remember this ot from a looooong time ago, bloodshed was the top horde mage (not me), it was really fun, loggin in right now.

Edit: erm, nvm, its offline.

Last edited:
sorry someone wants to keep crashing it over and over
I am fixing stuff and hosting it again soon i'm glad to see you played the old server :) Please check back in an hour or two

lol people these days man. the lack of old school servers is pathetic and people still attempt to ddos / crash nearly every server that comes up. fucking nerds

on topic, the whole idea of this seems kinda fun. can alliance cross into the hordes town and vice versa etc?

the whole alliance / hord thing seems cool to me, could be a fun server to mess around on

Hey rob, just came to check up with you what the server status is atm?

Regards, Mc lovin

You cant enter the enemies town, even tho i think there was a way, and you could kill their king, yet that was back when I played it some years ago Idk if its the same map, big battles were made at the middle mostly, and ambush attacks when not too many enemies were online

Ok sorry for the downtime the server is up once again thanks for the good feedback I hope you do give it a try :)

Also you are not able to enter the two MAIN cities of the opposite faction, however there are two cities in the middle of the map that are contested meaning both horde and alliance can buy houses there.

I'm working on 'raids' where you will be able to raid the enemy cities and try to kill their king.
Once you're in you can't get out or come back until the next raid, So it will either fail or be successful
So you can't enter the enemy city anytime but will raid regularly if you're faction can get enough people to join

Last edited: