• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Xazera 8.54 | Custom Map | TP Based

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
Xazera.com

Server Description
Xazera is a name that was used about a year ago for a real map server. The server is back up again, however this time it is a custom map, teleport-based server. The entire service is pretty much based on teleports. We have a donation shop, lots of features and amazing staff members. We also have an IPB forum for your convenience.

Server Specifications

IP Address
xazera.com
Account
Xazera.com
Forum
Invision Power Board
Client Version
Port
Experience Rate
1-30: 80x
31-60: 70x
61-100: 50x
101-135: 30x
136-170: 25x
171-220: 15x
221-280: 10x
281+: 7x
Skill & Magic Rate
Skill rate is 12x
Magic rate is 7x
Type of Server
Teleport based, fun server
Language of Server
English
Hosting Specifications
Dual Core Dedicated Server on a 100Mbps network connection

Server Features
  • Weapon upgrading system
  • Several cities
  • Detailed and professional maps
  • VIP access
  • Much more!

Staff Members
  • Sam
  • GM Collz
  • GM Mohzus
  • GM Anima

Pictures
Temple of Verona.
2reha81.png

Spawn teleports.
2j2x7qf.png

Quest teleports.
246kz0h.png

Demon spawn.
2u40bhd.png

Houses.
29cx5ap.png

Enjoy your stay in Xazera!
Cheers

Cool,but i don't like stages, i never played stages.Later i will try it =D
Yeah, stages are good though because istead of things getting easier for you as you level, it actually gets harder.

Hum,ok i joined the server,liked it,tomorrow i will play it =D
Now i'm leaving, bye!REP+ for the server

I live in Missouri, which is almost the center of the USA, so IDK why I have constant lags.

But ye, had to quit cause of that...

Vocations seem somewhat unbalanced, Knights and paladin have really fast attack and hit hard, they all just afk train in trainers

slow down the paladin/knights attack... its just like they are constantly hitting for high hits, and with the trainers their skills will go up fast and they will just over power

slow down the paladin/knights attack... its just like they are constantly hitting for high hits, and with the trainers their skills will go up fast and they will just over power
Maybe add some custom spells for mages aswell.

Hello,

Today an update has been added. There are many new features that have been added to Xazera.
The update consists of:
- Mages have been upgraded: they have slightly faster attack, faster regeneration and faster magic level
- Attack speed of knights and paladins has been changed slightly
- Addons have been updated: all items are now obtainable and they take 50% of what they used to
- Eremo now sells blessed wooden stage, obsidian knife and rust remover
- No-logout zone has been removed from Trainers for several reasons, however Anti-Idle is still permitted with no spells
- Claw of the Noxious Spawn now works properly like real tibia (heals your poison)
- Assassin stars now have less breakchance and are buyable from Edoch
- Eddy now sells bloodherbs
- Added pirate bosses and tiquandas revenge
- All reported map bugs have been fixed

Have fun in Xazera and please report any bugs you find.
Come and join!

Back