• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Xoria OT Custom Map Server 24/7 8.40

There's alot of RL maps these days, although i was thinking of maybe merging my rl map with my custom map

i remember hunting knight nako and nothing but fear off the server xP

lol
you didnt hunt me off the server i coulda lvled and stuff its just that i was invited back to the first ot i played. which is niice ^^

but seriously i think the exp is kinda low i mean x10..

raise it up to stages from x50 and ends with x10
it will be better

lvled from 8-27+/-
it got bored tho.

lol
you didnt hunt me off the server i coulda lvled and stuff its just that i was invited back to the first ot i played. which is niice ^^

but seriously i think the exp is kinda low i mean x10..

raise it up to stages from x50 and ends with x10
it will be better

lvled from 8-27+/-
it got bored tho.

no.. we hunted you off i even remember you coming into my ventrilo crying about us killing you

no.. we hunted you off i even remember you coming into my ventrilo crying about us killing you

mmm was that the day that all ya got deleted for botting? :p

but i still lvled and stuff...

i even killed u a couple of times ^^

@Blitzer

ill like to come back but the exp is way to low..
my paladin was lvl 250 know its 22 and knight was 337 (i think or higher) now its 29

mmm was that the day that all ya got deleted for botting? :p

but i still lvled and stuff...

i even killed u a couple of times ^^

@Blitzer

ill like to come back but the exp is way to low..
my paladin was lvl 250 know its 22 and knight was 337 (i think or higher) now its 29

i didnt get deleted for botting i got deleted for massive power abuse and mistery got deleted for some stupid reason and you was the one botting frost mana training with exori (LOL??)

on a positive note i think this server is amazing and i just started it and i thin the exp is perfect its not like 3x exp like most of those 'wanna be' good servers. If you want higher find another server if you want lower play rl tibia problem solved :D

Great server Blitzer as a player i appreciate the hard work for this server :D

The website is way too slow, the server lags most of the time, and the map looks like crap. Sorry, didn't like it.

I would of taken slight offense to that i guess, but then i saw your reply to Torik Online(s) post and realized you simply hate because no-one loves you =/

i didnt get deleted for botting i got deleted for massive power abuse and mistery got deleted for some stupid reason and you was the one botting frost mana training with exori (LOL??)

Mmm.. i botted.. :p but it was only from lvl 120-160 soo dont cry xD
what did i gain from it???

2-3 months being on Top #1
Best skills ^^
and made lots of friends (i think) :huh:

Right... There's now an "Unlimited Newby Rune" for new players that join the OT, it works until level 30. It works like a healing potion but instead it heals the character to full HP and full mana, this means new players can explore Xoria and fight monsters with ease, after level 30 the rune becomes useless and you need to start using standard potions to heal.

laggy server..i would much rather continue playing archangel online, best rl map ever with custom hunting areas such as mana rune quest, godly items and no donors :) lag free

Mmm.. i botted.. :p but it was only from lvl 120-160 soo dont cry xD
what did i gain from it???

2-3 months being on Top #1
Best skills ^^
and made lots of friends (i think) :huh:

lol? the real map wasnt even up for 2-3 months lol and you botted from like 140-230~ with your mexican village of like 50 against my team of atleast 5-6 and still get kicked off the server just face it you suck and your team sucks MY TEAM MADE YOU GUYS DELETE YOUR CHARACTERS

laggy server..i would much rather continue playing archangel online, best rl map ever with custom hunting areas such as mana rune quest, godly items and no donors :) lag free

You would much rather continue to play your own server? Someone clearly has alot of time on there hands...

Right well because of the amount of power abuse, i've changed the exp stages, from level 8 to 250. 8 - 100 = 2000x, 101 - 150 = 1000x, 151 - 200 = 500x, 201 - 250 = 250x. This means you'll be able to get a decent level char quick enough to fend for yourself when things get a little crazy. However this does not mean that there are no going to be level 700's walking around all over the place, nobody has even reached level 300 yet and 400 will take some time.

Back
Top Bottom