• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Xoria OT Custom Map Server 24/7 8.40

A little update

Personally i quite like pvp and what it has to offer to tibia in general... therefore even while the skull system is activated players who kill players that are 1 or more levels higher than them will receive 5x the experience the victim loses which is another great way to level

IP:Xoria - Latest News

The server went down last night before I went to sleep, and it's down right now. :( Can't even access the site.

Jo3

Erm... ok...

Story has nothing to do with it, we decided to try a source edit on the server and run another test, for those reasons the server was down while the server was being edited, the map was being updated and some scripts were being written, we thought it would be best for us to close the server down for a while, so what we were doing wouldn't get in the way of the players while we were doing it.

As far as "Syphera" goes, if it was that great you wouldn't need to advertise it on another servers advertising thread. Using the excuse "I was just giving the guy some friendly advice" won't work anyhow, considering private messaging features are a thing of the 21st century.

But anyway the server is online and functioning now, thank you for your suggestions by the way.

Awesome, already playing again, lol. Btw, is the promotion NPC fixed? Cause I wanna get promoted.

Jo3

Update~

Yes, the promotion NPC has been fixed and thank you for your support =)

ill be sure to try it out
edit1: the lag is so unbearable

Last edited:
Personally i quite like pvp and what it has to offer to tibia in general... therefore even while the skull system is activated players who kill players that are 1 or more levels higher than them will receive 5x the experience the victim loses which is another great way to level

IP:Xoria - Latest News

I've quit playing the server because of this, unless you fix it. People are creating new characters, killing their high level character because you don't lose xp when you die, and in a matter of minutes getting level 400+ on their new character.

Jo3

I think it calls for a reset of characters and enabling premmy again and fixing this pvp issue

Oops

I'm extremely sorry about the lag you suffered from when playing y server, I'm pretty sure it's stabilized now, i forgot to change the priority earlier on. Once again, sorry for any inconvenience.

The level to buy houses was heightened to level 150 to ensure people don't create multiple accounts, get level 20 (Which won't prove to be much of a challenge), and buy houses then leave the server if they see fit, barely log on, or simply snatch as many houses as they can

yea have u seen the exhaust on sd runes then the exhaust on instant attack?

I would deeply appreciate any suggestion on what you would want me to do to improve the situation, any number in particular you think would benefit the server?

Fix the Exhausted... Takes about 10 seconds to shoot sds.. Or instant attack spells

Back
Top Bottom