• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Xoria OT Custom Map Server 24/7 8.40

i was logged in on this ot , it's really great man! nice job!!!

You'r raffe

yup so im guessing its off for good...didnt last that long ot has been down past 2 days :(

well hope it came up since i got my computer fixed :S but it kinda seems dead right now lol

Omg, I'm sorry about the double thread posting, i was under the influence that this thread i made had been deleted, considering it said it was when i attempted to visit it through my history file.

Anyway, Xoria has been reopened, i got into some real life issues that had to be dealt with resulting in me having to shut down teh server.

I certainly hope that i haven't lost all of our previous players for good, the server has been updated so much since the last time you saw it, i hope you'll give it another try

Awesome, I'll probably start playing again. Best server I ever played. :D

Jo3

Hey mate, haven't seen you in a long time o_O, i certainly hope you come back to play =)
Btw, i've saved you your GM position, if your up for it that is

Last edited:
it's up but a big problem everything is 3x spawned but other than that its a good server just needs more players ;)

Well i got some suggestions

1. put in yalahar like it says thier is one
2. make training monks like it says thier is some
3. make spears/royal spears run out alot less or make them not run out at all
4. the exura and exura gran is kinda sucks
5. make it so you can buy premmy cause i cant get promotion
6. when you start a character amek it so you dont start off with a aol

Thank you for your suggestion, i'll work on them right away, btw Yalahar really is on the map, you were supposed to travel to liberty bay first and then go their, but i'll make it so every boat npc takes you there, if it makes it easier

1.) im pretty sure he has yalahar
2.) hes adding trainers as he speak
3.) it wouldnt be fun if royal spears didnt run out because everyone would be botting a paladin
4.) Exura and exura gran is like rl tibia maybe a bit stronger on my ED i heal around 200~ with exura and about 400~ with exura gran
5.) I agree you do need to start with premium but hes trying to set up VIP accounts
6.) No need to have an aol on an level 8

he doubled the experience so its easy to get your characters back so the old players wont get irrated but come on and play bring your teams for a little fun ;)

WOOOOOOT IM THE HIGHEST PLAYER THERE!!! lvl 213 EK! One of the only eks lvl 100+ lol

i approve this ot 10/10. :D

@up we'll see how long you'll be the highest but why are you banned? LOL

edit: wrong guy :D

ok i've played the server for about 3 days
i dont recommend this ot the gamemaster is a total noob and doesnt really know anything about rl maps so why host? second he teleports members of my team and starts to rook their char then he deletes the char and teleport players for swearing because he thinks everyone is an internet "g" not a great server if u have a team that is warring the gamemasters because they will cheat and give free levels and if u say wtf he teleports you and summons demons to kill u

Bump! map changed to a custom map..
added higher exp stages
and alot of new stuff..

soo join today and have fun11! :D

Back