• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zeal Online | Real Tibia Map & Quests | x20 exp/skill rate, x5 loot rate | fast regen | 10.41

And then Orshabaal spawned... but he was a bit of a letdown...:

i30cimgpsh_orig_zpsaszh9vyp.png
you can say that again.

glad you fixed his loot.

Cleaned up the thread a bit, have fun with the OT. :)

About bumping: It goes a bit back and forth between the staff members as spam.
If you have to bump don't do it within 24 hours of your last post in the thread.
And I recommend you to "bring something new to the table" so you not only up your thread, but contribute to it in some way as well.

For example some fresh community images or update notes.
This tend to appeal more to thread visitors and motive them to engage more in your community. :)

Last edited:
its a 10.41 rl map with 20x exp.. noone is gonna take this serious. let it die. and start mapping yourself.
Or host serious exp on clients that are not complete shit.

I have a couple tips:

- Put a little higher EXP ~ I personally love low EXP, I think it makes the game more competitive, so only the good can get high levels, HOWEVER, this is an OtServer, if people were looking for a Tibia server with really low EXP and hard grinding for everything, they'd just play the Original Server, spending 10$ a month and getting a higher reward (Because its the original Tibia server you get more respect, more people play it yadayadayada... So having a little higher EXP, even if its just in the beginning would attract more players. [On the topic of EXP, do NOT make the last stage of the exp 1 or 1.5x, nobody's (or almost) is gonna play it, because it becomes too much work, and if they going to put that much time and effort into the game, they might as well, once again, play the original Tibia.

Aside from that the server is great. No SHOPS with items and gold, I like that because it makes it equal for everyone, the ones with and without IRL money, I love how there is not extra areas or extra shit, great job.

Why not update to a higher client?
Started playing again. :)
Awesome.

We may update to a higher client evnetually when we have time. Trouble is we have a lot of custom scripts and bug fixes and would somehow need to merge the newer datapack.

Server is worth of playing in my opinion, the 10.41 client is good. Exp is good too, it's slow at beginning, but when you will reach higher level it seems to be higher than other servers.
Give try to this server guys!

I have a couple tips:

- Put a little higher EXP ~ I personally love low EXP, I think it makes the game more competitive, so only the good can get high levels, HOWEVER, this is an OtServer, if people were looking for a Tibia server with really low EXP and hard grinding for everything, they'd just play the Original Server, spending 10$ a month and getting a higher reward (Because its the original Tibia server you get more respect, more people play it yadayadayada... So having a little higher EXP, even if its just in the beginning would attract more players. [On the topic of EXP, do NOT make the last stage of the exp 1 or 1.5x, nobody's (or almost) is gonna play it, because it becomes too much work, and if they going to put that much time and effort into the game, they might as well, once again, play the original Tibia.

Aside from that the server is great. No SHOPS with items and gold, I like that because it makes it equal for everyone, the ones with and without IRL money, I love how there is not extra areas or extra shit, great job.

Thanks for the tips. As for EXP, I think it is perfect as is. x20 may seem low in the beginning, but keep in mind this server does not used staged EXP. Which means the x20 is constant, and getting to high level actually requires less time, overall, since the exp rate won't change to sub-x3 like in a lot of other servers. Also keep in mind that for 2 hours a day, you are getting Stamina bonus exp so it is really x30 when starting a new character.

The x20 multipler is awesome, i am bored of staged servers... never change it, please! :D