• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Zoltyum (V2) | Custom RPG MAP | Low Exp | 9.86

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE SERVER IS NOW ONLINE!
Come and join us at zoltyum.org

Last edited:
Server from USA, website similiar looking like unline.org, i hope this got some connection i liked unline!

Another similiar thing from unline.org, pvp information :
You see yourself. You are a sorcerer. You have PvP enabled.
Cool!

Checking they shit out!
If you need some good looking client background or website background i can make it for free.

edit: lags, with low players online ;/

Last edited:
Server from USA, website similiar looking like unline.org, i hope this got some connection i liked unline!

Another similiar thing from unline.org, pvp information :
You see yourself. You are a sorcerer. You have PvP enabled.
Cool!

Checking they shit out!
If you need some good looking client background or website background i can make it for free.

edit: lags, with low players online ;/

Unfortunately, it doesn't matter how good the server is, it's not an easy task to get alot of players online, without buying advertising worth over 100 euros per day, yet, the server is good and it will gain reputation by itself (plus I will get that advertising as soon as I can)

About the lag, seems to be an isolated problem, none else is having this issue.

No more lags, join the server people!

Last edited:
Come an join the donkey army!

CBS8dxDM1.png

0OmIDMGNU.png

a4LGJEq-y.png

Last edited:
give the option for players to have non pvp, was hunting with someone and a group of 4 douchebags with nothing better to do with their lifes have to go around killing others, no thanks.

give the option for players to have non pvp, was hunting with someone and a group of 4 douchebags with nothing better to do with their lifes have to go around killing others, no thanks.
The unfair battle system was disabled, It is enabled now, If you get pked like that again, you loss will be way less than right now %80 reduction.

Well, the donation shop seems to make the server PAY2WIN, so I wont bother trying it.

Greetings, Liro.

Well, the donation shop seems to make the server PAY2WIN, so I wont bother trying it.

Greetings, Liro.
It's not a pay to win server, you dont even need a vip account nor donations to be the top (as the top right now is absolutely free acc), yet tho your opinion is respected, thanks anyway.

Yeah, I like the whole content and the custom stuff you added, I love RPG servers and custom sprites and stuff liek that are my favorite. But I saw some boosters that gives % of mana/hp, and some items that are sorda strong; Thats why I said its Pay2win, and I like that the VIP account doesnt make much difference, so thats cool.

Good luck with your server and best wishes, Liro.

@Ashtar

JL14-Z7b0.png

COME TO JOIN THE ADVENTURE!
zoltyum.org

TUfHhyHlN.png

Last edited:
I was watching the discussion thread for this. I've been away from OT for a while cause they're all boring, may come back for this soon.

I was watching the discussion thread for this. I've been away from OT for a while cause they're all boring, may come back for this soon.
We will be waiting to give you a warm welcome to the OT servers

Looks great, only thing is you almost showed 50% of the server and everything you can explore and find you alteady know now after reading this, surprises is the one thing that keeping me on a server.
But ofc, this is my opnion.

Looks great, only thing is you almost showed 50% of the server and everything you can explore and find you alteady know now after reading this, surprises is the one thing that keeping me on a server.
But ofc, this is my opnion.
It seem that way, but what I've shown here is not even the 35% of what you can find in the server, unless you mean the features, in which case yeah I've probably posted more than needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.