• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

XaviRd

Reaction score
this script is for "Sin Devourer" creature from "Ferumbras Ascendant Quest" when you use a crystal life on him , he disappear and crystal life too, the problem is that when used crystal life in anywhere site, he disappears, for example if i use crystal life in Carlin and the monster are on Thais... he disappears, i need he disappear when i used the crystal life on him... i leave my script here in case anyone can help me

function onUse(cid, item, target)
if(item.itemid == 25354) and Creature("Sin Devourer") then
doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition("Sin Devourer"), CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
doCreatureSay("Sin Devourer", "The Sin Devourer has been driven out!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
doRemoveItem(item.uid, 1)
doRemoveCreature ("Sin Devourer", getCreaturePosition(cid))
end
return true
end

Last edited:
Solution
Here you are:
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if isMonster(itemEx.uid) and getCreatureName(itemEx.uid) == "Sin Devourer" then
        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(itemEx.uid), CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
        doCreatureSay(itemEx.uid, "The Sin Devourer has been driven out!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
        doRemoveCreature(itemEx.uid)
    end
    return true
end
Here you are:
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    if isMonster(itemEx.uid) and getCreatureName(itemEx.uid) == "Sin Devourer" then
        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(itemEx.uid), CONST_ME_HOLYAREA)
        doCreatureSay(itemEx.uid, "The Sin Devourer has been driven out!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
        doRemoveCreature(itemEx.uid)
    end
    return true
end

Solution
u are my hero, works fine, i would also like to tell you that your script is very elegant and neat. i need to practice more.

I know, i'm very noob and i'm trying to learn... besides that English is not my native language and it is difficult for me :D . thanks again a have a nice day.

Back