• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

USE Paypal? [READ!]

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Your hard-earned money with Paypal may not be safe!
When I was informed that my PayPal account was “permanently limited” (aka: banned) and that PayPal would be holding my balance of $5,149 for six-months, I thought there was not much I could do. I appealed the decision to limit (ban) my account and PayPal denied it. Since I did not need the balance of $5,149 that PayPal was going to hold for 6 months I figured I would just wait it out (note that I say did not NEED it.. I want it, but I did not NEED it). Source: http://success.grownupgeek.com/index.php/2008/04/20/paypal-funds-released/
Hello everyone,

I would like to help people who can't get their money out of PayPal account. First educate yourself about what PayPal is doing by holding your money in a frozen account. Then write a friendly reminder demanding letter to PayPal to let them know that you know your rights, and demand your money without any exception.

Let's educate ourselves first:

1 - By holding your money in a PayPal account for 180 days, PayPal might be manipulating their stock prices. WHY? Think critically....A publicly traded company needs to keep their stock prices as high as possible, so they can get free money from the investors, and stockholders(completely free money). THIS IS A NASTY WALL STREET GAME...If a publicly traded company doesn't have enough asset to keep their Stock prices high, they can try to manipulate their Financial Statements by either understating their liabilities/expenses account OR overstating their asset account.

In this case, PayPal is overstating their Asset account by holding your money, and showing it as a proof to SEC. If your money and thousands of others' money frozen in PayPal accounts, money is in present and a proof to SEC, showing they have so much Cash. Thus this will keep their stock prices high, so EBAY's CEO and other big shots can receive extra hundreds of millions of dollars as a bonus for that period. Do you see their Nasty GAME? Source: http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforum...our-money-out-your-frozen-paypal-account.html
Anyone ever had their account froze/banned from Paypal due to Open Tibia income?

How you gonna have all the money in paypal you guys are stupid god what you guys trying to do make a million? nooooo if the company see to much money they start cheking at you for sure get the paypal card or something buy stuff for server system dont be holding you money because you can lose it its internet stuff watching you with 5 thousand in a web page what they gonna say? they gonna think the the worse about you maybe they think you hack the money from another person wasted you money buy a hot pc for ot proccessor dont hold more than 500 trust me find the way to cash them up by card or something but dont leave that much in paypal or any page because for sure they will check how you earning these money so sorry for real and peace i hope you learn lesson. talk with them call them and see but it will be hard if they ask you where you make the money you cant say from my game they may have you record of payment reciev is illegal make money from a copy of tibia game so thats why i am teleing you waste you money or find the way to take them out dont leave more than 500 in paypal because they see you having so much money they will spy you checking the record they ban you so you call them maybe or i dont know but i like said guys peace i hope ya get the money.

Paypal sux sometimes..
I know.. because this shit happened to me to :D

I still use it thought.. but I strongly recommend MoneyBookers :)

But they can still take money out of your bank account though, it's in the TOS that they can do that anytime when u signed up.

True man,... there's people making thousands everyday... why don't they go after those people.

Haha, late response, sorry.

Are you sure they can? They never have for me. I don't think they are allowed to access your bank account. You let them deposit the money into your account, and deduct the money, they cant just take money out of your bank account because you made too much money. That's complete bullshit if they do.

Back