• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

USE Paypal? [READ!]

DedicatedOT

Reaction score
Your hard-earned money with Paypal may not be safe!
When I was informed that my PayPal account was “permanently limited” (aka: banned) and that PayPal would be holding my balance of $5,149 for six-months, I thought there was not much I could do. I appealed the decision to limit (ban) my account and PayPal denied it. Since I did not need the balance of $5,149 that PayPal was going to hold for 6 months I figured I would just wait it out (note that I say did not NEED it.. I want it, but I did not NEED it). Source: http://success.grownupgeek.com/index.php/2008/04/20/paypal-funds-released/
Hello everyone,

I would like to help people who can't get their money out of PayPal account. First educate yourself about what PayPal is doing by holding your money in a frozen account. Then write a friendly reminder demanding letter to PayPal to let them know that you know your rights, and demand your money without any exception.

Let's educate ourselves first:

1 - By holding your money in a PayPal account for 180 days, PayPal might be manipulating their stock prices. WHY? Think critically....A publicly traded company needs to keep their stock prices as high as possible, so they can get free money from the investors, and stockholders(completely free money). THIS IS A NASTY WALL STREET GAME...If a publicly traded company doesn't have enough asset to keep their Stock prices high, they can try to manipulate their Financial Statements by either understating their liabilities/expenses account OR overstating their asset account.

In this case, PayPal is overstating their Asset account by holding your money, and showing it as a proof to SEC. If your money and thousands of others' money frozen in PayPal accounts, money is in present and a proof to SEC, showing they have so much Cash. Thus this will keep their stock prices high, so EBAY's CEO and other big shots can receive extra hundreds of millions of dollars as a bonus for that period. Do you see their Nasty GAME? Source: http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforum...our-money-out-your-frozen-paypal-account.html
Anyone ever had their account froze/banned from Paypal due to Open Tibia income?

Unless you don't do anything you shouldnt, your account will not be blocked.

That's one part that the most users don't get, if you don't verify that you are you, expect a surveillance.. That's just for security purposes they are doing stuff like that.

Me myself is having a company and a verifed Paypal (company) account. I haven't experienced anything like this even though I've used PayPal for about 4 years.

My account got closed on paypal. I had a total amount of 1 thousand some odd dollars.

They closed my account because I got money so fast. I called them up, they opened my account and everything went back to normal.

I suggest keep putting money into a bank account so you have a low amount on paypal. Never keep a big balance on your paypal, because if they choose to close your account, your fucked over and all your money could be gone.

My account got closed on paypal. I had a total amount of 1 thousand some odd dollars.

They closed my account because I got money so fast. I called them up, they opened my account and everything went back to normal.

I suggest keep putting money into a bank account so you have a low amount on paypal. Never keep a big balance on your paypal, because if they choose to close your account, your fucked over and all your money could be gone.

But they can still take money out of your bank account though, it's in the TOS that they can do that anytime when u signed up.

no such thing as getting money too fast... lol.. at least none that ive heard of. hopefully not ;)

True man,... there's people making thousands everyday... why don't they go after those people.

I got banned for getting money to fast, Also known as

"May 2, 2009: We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-697-577-646.)"

And so my 1000ish n wat not USD is stuck in there and i cant Get it out. So i then called paypal and they said I have to wait 180 Days and they will send the money to me in the mail. Which is complete Bull shit. And so i figured hey lets add my bank account on there and just put the money in the back so i added my bank account and I cant put the money in the bank cause my account is Limited. And now i cant remove my Bank Account from that paypal which is Fucking bull shit.

Paypal is Garbage.

Chris77, read my original post, there's a guy that got his money out and he wrote on stepbystep how to do it.

According to that guy, basically Paypal freezes your money and keeps it for 180 days is to keep/raise its stock prices because if more people's money is in Paypal's possession then the higher its stocks will perform.

But that guy says he got his money back after writing to SEC I think.

Back