• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Useful editors for OT greenie?

RoyalzBHO

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,
hmm, where should i start from? Let's start from myself. I'm 1st year IT student, dragon ball fan and tibia player for a long, long time, this being combined, i've always wanted to create MY own dragon ball-based OTS, but as i said in a thread title, i'm greenie in OT community, i don't know which sprite editor, dat editor to use, which engine should i edit.
Any advices from experienced OT-maniacs?
2113237140.png

PS. Currently i'm studying C language, if it may help you.

Next question, if i may ask. Which TFS should i use, which one is the most stable one? Mounts/flying system included.

Which Tibia version is it? 10.xx?
I think current .exe file in nightlies is for 10.41

I'm not sure if should i use OTClient since ppl use to complain that it doesn't work, it won't connect, they can't use OTC etc etc.
You can do more with an OTClient than by editing the original tibia client, but it's up to you what you want to use. :)

I think current .exe file in nightlies is for 10.41

From what i know, most of anime based otses were based on 8.54 tibia version and now im not sure if should i use higher version, there is much more things to edit.
You can do more with an OTClient than by editing the original tibia client, but it's up to you what you want to use. :)

Well, i know that and also i know that OTC is open-source client, which allows to create magic, but i'm also aware that ppl doesn't want to play via OTC (or bot, who knows?) and i'm stuck now.

Back