• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

User you miss from Otland

We're still somewhat in contact mate, always a message away on discord or facebook ;)

There's a few for me but so many names, at least keep in contact with a few of them still

@Damon @HalfAway @Leftwing @chauz @Neon @Archez @Scarlet Ayleid @aftonbladet @BardockTornado
@BeniS (still see this guy from time to time at work) @Bintzer @Blez @Bogart @Darklord @Demon Eldorath
@eiserne festung @Eldin @Fare @GhostX @Illusion @iMadison @Luffy @Magnetico @Narzerus @Red (haven't caught up with this guy in awhile but if ya see this, hope your server is still doing well) @Shadowsong @Shulz87 @Three Magic @Zeelex @TILFen @Okke

and to think there's still many more

Just pm me whenever mate <3

@HalfAway you can always dm my insta or discord :)

Santy - Another person from OTland I miss, even though our friendship ended in an argument. He always played my servers and did all of my beta tests.

Just add Shinmaru, walkingdragon, IMac, cirtaboy, and Fu Manchu and that's pretty much everyone I remember.

That he's only been mentioned once is kinda depressing.
Some of the stuff he did was really next level and made me strive to be better. 😞
Even if he was a weirdo that preferred the spartan and gimped Scite editor,
instead of something more comfortable like NP++ or ZeroBrane, I fondly remember the Brazilian furry.

Cykotitan was someone's alt, but I forgot whose. Very likely still active.

Back