• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Users has the right to speak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kejsaren

Pythera.net
Reaction score
Hello

Over the past months I have seen alot of complaint threads regarding certain moderators that has been closed by the moderator in question. The authors of the threads all felt that they had more to say and that they were not threated in an okay way, which I totally agree with. This often resulted in another new thread, so the discussion could continue but once again it usually gets closed.

I could keep this thread as a complaint too, but I prefer to leave constructive feedback so people will be able to improve insteed, my suggestion is that if a moderator's actions gets questioned, the moderator it regards should not be allowed to close nor delete the thread where the dicussion takes place. Let me take an example, if a police does any kind of bad action, is it he who chose what the consequences will be? This forum contains alot of young people, everyone is not authoritative and proffesional, therefor it can cause alot of corruption. Which currently is the case if you ask me, people does have the right to speak regarding a police's bad action to someone else than the police in question, this should apply here to if you ask me.

If a moderator can't stand seeing a discussion in a thread regarding him/herself, and cannot refrain to close it, than he/she should resign.

Last edited:
Agreed, but seriously, all moderators have error in brain (Not trolling)

Agreed they closing to many. Moderator are here to watch us not doing bad things. Their should be an adminstrator who answearing the question, and if you get the answear from moderator they cannot just simply close it since the poster may want and improveable answear.

leak of knownledge in this moderator now days...

I am not sure about how it is, I'm not usually reading closed thread but a few of them that I've seen is just closed down by moderators that is the case.
So well, this might be a kind of rule, or more a kind of policy for the member.

Especially in the case where a moderator who is part of the issue does the closing. Such is bad practice and shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances. Also Users have the right to post their opinions on whether something was justified, not just those who are relevant to the issue. If you don't want to hear our voices (obviously our typed words >.>), then don't run a public forum.

Also reading the battle involving Samme really made me agitated as to how a moderator could have such an attitude towards a fellow member, and then have the balls to be the one to close the thread. Ignorance like that should result in a lost job, regardless of whether or not you think there could be a suitable replacement. I don't care what was said in what context, but when a moderator posts with a blatant disrespect for a fellow member of our forum, regardless of whether or not he is a troublemaker something should be done! Also while I'm on the subject, it seems as if all those threads where members got away with the same thing he did, it just proves the moderators bias against him.

My 2 cents, as a long time member I think my word should have a little bit of merit, but to be honest this place has no justice, and I wish I could change that.

Last edited:
i luv how you all guys care so much about us

We do not forget to do the same for all of you!

We really don't care about anyone, we just like the idea that our words might actually cause something to happen. Let's stir up some drama and fire somebody, that will get the community talking!

We really don't care about anyone, we just like the idea that our words might actually cause something to happen. Let's stir up some drama and fire somebody, that will get the community talking!
That's the spirit!!

No, we really can't. Our opinions are oppressed and our views squandered, the world cares for nothing but that green paper we cherish so much.

No, we really can't. Our opinions are oppressed and our views squandered, the world cares for nothing but that green paper we cherish so much.

Bring in Obama then, he might be able to help us!

Beside talking about this which i agree about
Let's talk about this
You insult someone you get infaction
you find 50 other users insulting but never got any warnings or the post got deleted
So sup?
The mod is only gonna warn 1 out of 50?
This is serious a message to all mods out there
If your gonna warn someone because of offensive language...remember he is gonna complain due to lack of mods warning other offensive statments
King regards
Rush~Crush ,
Thank you.

Beside talking about this which i agree about
Let's talk about this
You insult someone you get infaction
you find 50 other users insulting but never got any warnings or the post got deleted
So sup?
The mod is only gonna warn 1 out of 50?
This is serious a message to all mods out there
If your gonna warn someone because of offensive language...remember he is gonna complain due to lack of mods warning other offensive statments
King regards
Rush~Crush ,
Thank you.

says you, you doesnt how many times a day i had been supervised all day long by mods each time I post something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back