• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Using tfs 1.3 master

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello, i use tfs 1.3 master 10.98 client, i use otcv8 to test my server.

ANd i have big problem my walked map always gets deleted, it doesnt save. how i can make my map i walked saves ?

If you run multiple clients thats a known issue with otcv8. Im pretty sure they are working with it however as some fixes were rolled out but didnt solve it.

If you already have full map you can do this "Right click your map, and in properties check "read-only" so it doesn't wipe sometimes after restarts" only thing with this it won´t save new map

I used 1 client, relog and map cleans, relog and map cleans. Will try what Myrkz told :)
Post automatically merged:

If you already have full map you can do this "Right click your map, and in properties check "read-only" so it doesn't wipe sometimes after restarts" only thing with this it won´t save new map
But i dont have full map. and i dont want to give people for my project whole map enabled. :((

I walk, clear map, relog, map cleared lost.... How i can fix it ?

This should only happen if you got more then 1 client open :/ i got no idea why it happens to you with only 1 clint open, Sorry i can´t help there hope you figure it out.

This should only happen if you got more then 1 client open :/ i got no idea why it happens to you with only 1 clint open, Sorry i can´t help there hope you figure it out.
can you tell me how to find folder where the map saves ?
please

Sorry to send a message like this, but I'm trying to access tfs 1.3 master. But I don't have the client... could you send me?
Here's the current best open source client.

Back