• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint uzumakio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wavoz

Oldschooler
Reaction score
He is accusing me of hacking account i sold to him. I can do nothing about it, i can not defend myself, he wont listen to me, he just keeps accusing me. I wouldn't mind it since i don't care about Tibia, i don't even have Tibia installed on my computer, but the problem is that he is posting private information about me over internet (my full name, adress, etc).
I need urgent help for sorting this thing out!

http://otland.net/f485/113-ek-antica-open-pvp-178350/

I can't refund him, i just bought something big in real life and i got just enough cash left to pay my monthly bills. Also i wouldn't like to refund him because i don't really care about tibia anymore. I have offered him a solution refunding him on Tibian money on Antica but he refused.

Well, guess why you don't sell characters to people with 3 posts.

I finally got to talk to him when we both were calmed down. We are trying to sort this out but this situation is really weird. I know for sure that i haven't hacked him, and he would have no reason to lie about losing his items, his other accounts are not hacked. So it 100% looks like i hacked him, but i swear to god i havent.
My account was on sale on this site Tibia accounts are on sale. Buy tibia characters on every tibia server. We sell many different tibia level characters. for a week before i told them that i managed to sell my account on my own and i no longer require their services. They had access to that account for week, i think somehow they took it, ordered a new recovery key or something.
http://www.upload.ee/image/3032960/5555.png
they refused me to give information about their company which is weird...
For now i promised to give all the money i have left on Antica to uzumakio and buy him new premium scroll when month has passed and email has been changed. So far it seems to be solved, but i am still damn curious how could this all happen.

Lol, you see directly that site are scam, look "[email protected]" .. Free hotmail adress haha

I've bought like $50 of gold from Gamekingj + my friend bought an account from him a while ago, nothing suss on our end, maybe the buyer is pulling a sneaky on you. Also fairly sure posting personal information is also illegal, without your consent.

so?
all people using hotmail.com are scammers?

Na, i don't trust them with "hotmail.com" ..

And i don't mean "Scam" but seems 0% legit
It seems scam to me :)

Open-Tibia isn't exactly a business and nor are sites that sell gold etc. So I still think it's smarter to use @hotmail or @live, not sure if it costs to have a personal eMail address besides the personal domain costs.

Na, i don't trust them with "hotmail.com" ..

And i don't mean "Scam" but seems 0% legit
It seems scam to me :)

Wait, wait, wait, wait... So for example (I'm going to use recent complaints from Tonks) lets say I'm Tonks, I want to sell/purchase/w.e from an email, now you are saying that just because someone uses the extention @hotmail.com makes it look like a scam? Hell now that I know you think that all I gotta do is just change over to @gmail.com or @yahoo.com, mainly my point is to this, is not all @hotmail are scamming and all that but Wavoz, I do believe he is scamming you by pulling a fast one...

wait, wait, wait, wait... So for example (i'm going to use recent complaints from tonks) lets say i'm tonks, i want to sell/purchase/w.e from an email, now you are saying that just because someone uses the extention @hotmail.com makes it look like a scam? Hell now that i know you think that all i gotta do is just change over to @gmail.com or @yahoo.com, mainly my point is to this, is not all @hotmail are scamming and all that but wavoz, i do believe he is scamming you by pulling a fast one...

.....you're tonks????????

wait, wait, wait, wait... So for example (i'm going to use recent complaints from tonks) lets say i'm tonks, i want to sell/purchase/w.e from an email, now you are saying that just because someone uses the extention @hotmail.com makes it look like a scam? Hell now that i know you think that all i gotta do is just change over to @gmail.com or @yahoo.com, mainly my point is to this, is not all @hotmail are scamming and all that but wavoz, i do believe he is scamming you by pulling a fast one...
I don't think that I'll be like that.
Scamming wasn't ever called like that, and I'm not a scammer, I'm only gettin' a revenge.
Look there ^, You are trying to bring me back to comment.

Call his mom and tell him what he's doing, he'll get grounded for sure!

Scamming wasn't ever called like that, and I'm not a scammer, I'm only gettin' a revenge.

You're never actually gonna stop coming back?

You seriously face some mental issues.

I'm gonna say this for the 3rd time, and I don't mean to offend you in anyway, if you aren't going to a psychologist yet, then do it, it will help you buddy, gl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back