• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

V.cam Free New Recorder (Works same like TibiaCam tv)

you're talking bullshit.

Btw watch my movie;
1. Open tibia
2. Change ip
3. Login
4. Open the cammer
5. Start recording
6. Whenever ur done press stop
7. Save the file where you want and voila

Btw feel free to rep++ me

Well i think its virus
but w/e i tested it on my rl acc at rl tibia 0.0
plx no hax mi
and after 1min
it says "dont send or ded?"

@up
Now in english please

And no, i cant assure you its no haxx, but if norton cant find any virus im pretty sure it doesnt contain one.

Btw; the program isnt mine, and i dno shit about hacking so

I dont think there is any virus, but the program is still not working, so you should wait till it works perfect :p

There's a new version on the market :eek: Also free, just read my other thread before Feloth closes it.

Kinda pathetic, i'm trying to help the community have fun once and he closes it. But w/e

he probably spent his rl money buying tibiacam and doesnt want us to have a free version >:

any1 helps me i got the Vcam open and it works but if i stop it and wanna watch the video what i safed, it don't open do i have to download something to open those video's?

Assassinho it's the same as TibiaCam TV where you had problems with. If you can't run a .cam file you can't run these files, since this is exactly the same as TibiaCam TV.

Back