• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

V.cam Free New Recorder (Works same like TibiaCam tv)

This seems to be a lame softwar, like all Free Source Programms in Tibia.
Get TibiaCam or you will probably get hacked or die because of Debugg.
Seems to be another useless try of Ice Meto to get a Recording Tool like TibiaCam for FREE! xD

haha
youre just jealous bcuz my cams are wokring fine and my Mage isn't Banend xD

btw im drunk'DxD

edit: and ... dont call me mate...
Call me Daddy

I did 200 without elfbot? xD and you.. bought
son... i kjnow it xd

Last edited:
i havent bought elfbot, and btw i still havent reached 200 yet (avanged was already 200 when i bought it)

Btw u got 200 thanks to ng, whats the difference

I didnt want to post it but you just make me to

i havent bought elfbot, and btw i still havent reached 200 yet (avanged was already 200 when i bought it)

Btw u got 200 thanks to ng, whats the difference

I didnt want to post it but you just make me to

arrghh... wasnt meant that way xD
i meant u bought avanged. on 200+ and not elfbot xD sry son

Hello, its very nice to see my cam spread beyond the scopes of tibia.de, this is really great! There is a new update released on the thread on tibia.de, please check there I have fixed most (if not all) bugs that cause crashes, and for everyone who the cam doesn't open should be fixed now. Hope you guys enjoy! Also about the "trojan" I have posted the sources to Recorder.exe on the thread, feel free to compile yourself :)

xD Nice, but just like Byna cam. It debuggs too often.
But ye... ATM softcores is crashaing too HAHAHAHAHA xD

I'm playin on another OTS now meto.. if you want to contact me you can reach me with absolut vodka xD
hes still online and u know who he is =D

When the Debuggs are fixed I'll play softcores again to kill people etc and when TwinForce comes. WE will try it out Bro ;D)

omfg...
all the time is wasted...

I've sit on my chars so long.

But I made a new ED. 1 Day Level 150. SO i know... I wasted my time!

my friends / enemies play here, idc if making a new char is so hard. I made a new char, exped lvl 30, went noobie drags, died lvl 58, died till lvl 50 and went there again, died at lvl 75, went bogs, died, went wyrms, taken, went ice witches, taken, tried to pa, died

Overall, i cant be fucking arsed to make a new char

Btw stick to topic please xd

Back