• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vaandals vs Rockers [ALL MOVIES HERE]

Biba

Reaction score
Old Yakuza here without some noobs like Janki'murarz, Mazermex, Paladinus etc.

Big Open Battle Ankrahmun - Darashia (Swedish Guys come and start atk all..Please respect next time -.-)
ankdara part 1 13.05.cam

208 RP Afking LOL
boombastic.cam

192 EK Sneaked!
coca cola pepsi.cam

OB in Ankrahmun

dara-ank.cam

161EK Sneaked and killing some him friends
lecja dla swe.cam

161EK buying Mfs..Let's go !
renton - manashop.cam

171MS Sneaked and later OB Yalahar!

yala 14.05.cam

If Someone want Join to us (Rockers)must to have a :
Lvl: 150+
Nationality: PL
Pvp: 5/6
Ventrilo: 2.1.4

You are lucky that you have all ppl on vent, when i get all you dont have any chance, and wonder why third team are attacking always us :confused:

So to all... I don't have deleted, delete have my RL Friend "Biba Rozkurwiacz" i am the "Biba Rozpierdalacz" so go to school learn reading.

@Up: We don't use bot, we just saying who we must atk, and we using 3..2..1..:)

I think all negative comments is for this because we have good pvp and u think u have better...Or maybe anyone dont like you and you post here negtive posts.

So to all... I don't have deleted, delete have my RL Friend "Biba Rozkurwiacz" i am the "Biba Rozpierdalacz" so go to school learn reading.

@Up: We don't use bot, we just saying who we must atk, and we using 3..2..1..:)

I think all negative comments is for this because we have good pvp and u think u have better...Or maybe anyone dont like you and you post here negtive posts.
ye sure you do.. but are you stupid? i said you can see on the cam (undead axer) that he use elfbot "healed friend ****** at 45% hp"

still you sit here and say you don't use bot, pathetic ^^

but who care if you bot or don't, only gms maybe ^^

dem i cant watch it but i like it that there are some movies (H) but i dont know who's winning on it XD

combobot, you can see on cam that he use elfbot ^^

Clearly you got no idea what ElfBot is, this is blackd, at ElfBot you won't get the msg 'Goly Facio autohealed at 67% of his hp'. And 'object id = 400 pickupable = true' etc.

And btw, what they're doing is holding sd after mwall, if Coca would be smart he'd better go back cuz he could easily knew combo was coming ;)

You can blame them for using combobot, blame urself for letting them be able to use it;)

Sneak on 129 MS
renartplaczezepadlhaha.cam

Sneak on 160 EK
renton.cam

Sneak on 136 ED
Problemaaaaaa.cam

Sneak on 200 MS
200ms.cam

BIG OPEN BATTLE IN YALAHAR !!!!!!!! ( We won on frags but they come always after dead so they kill us.. In frags we win: 50~ vs 20~)
BIG YALAHAR !!!!!!!!.cam

Clearly you got no idea what ElfBot is, this is blackd, at ElfBot you won't get the msg 'Goly Facio autohealed at 67% of his hp'. And 'object id = 400 pickupable = true' etc.

And btw, what they're doing is holding sd after mwall, if Coca would be smart he'd better go back cuz he could easily knew combo was coming ;)

You can blame them for using combobot, blame urself for letting them be able to use it;)
I never used blackd so idk, but you can have the same for elfbot^_^

For me it's a challenge to solo some1 or kill him with 2 people or more (depends on vocation). But if you go with 15 people to the guy who's the only one online from his guild u'll all have to wait 15 min for 1 easy frag, fun?

Back