• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vaandals vs Rockers [ALL MOVIES HERE]

For me it's a challenge to solo some1 or kill him with 2 people or more (depends on vocation). But if you go with 15 people to the guy who's the only one online from his guild u'll all have to wait 15 min for 1 easy frag, fun?

When we kill someone from Vaandals is 80% they come to OB like in a Yalahar...2 times so we need 15 ppl not 2 -.- .ANYWAY we like sneakes and we are one of the best guilds on softcores who make's the best sneaks :eek:

When we kill someone from Vaandals is 80% they come to OB like in a Yalahar...2 times so we need 15 ppl not 2 -.- .ANYWAY we like sneakes and we are one of the best guilds on softcores who make's the best sneaks :eek:

Are you sure about it?

You're just completiliy noobs, it's nothing to be proud of 'sneaking' a 150~ish guy with 15 people and then go defense. Cuz what u call ob = defense.

kogs.cam
3 noobchars vs Vaandals = ded ?
Btw Epikurejczyk died 1 more time but not on cam

ye sure you do.. but are you stupid? i said you can see on the cam (undead axer) that he use elfbot "healed friend ****** at 45% hp"

still you sit here and say you don't use bot, pathetic ^^

but who care if you bot or don't, only gms maybe ^^

BlackD Proxy ...
You should learn reading, sometimes it says BlackD Proxy Speed Chang or something... <_<

Elfbot Rofl^^

Sneak on 146 RP
Hipopotam.cam

232 ED Make PZ
Antagon.cam

They make pz on Yalahar
czystka yalahar.cam

They make pz on Venore
veno, yala ss action.cam

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I rox more ! :D
Sneak 1
Sneak 2

Some Vaandals sneaks, we didn't need 15 people to sneak a single person

Anyway we are in war with 2+ guilds.
I don't even know how many.
Actually we are against Game Over, Rockers and Clown Control told us that they want war against us. So why are you so proud to sneak us? We got more enemies that you cunt asses ;P

This is so pathetic, not fighting until this team will sit on ventrilo, enjoy exp

@nitro77

You didn't need 15 ppl to sneak because Game Over have 10ppl in the team -.- Think you are stupid or something...:) If u kill one from them, they not come to ob because u have 30+ ppl they have 10~. Come to OB with us.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

I rox more ! :D
Sneak 1
Sneak 2

Some Vaandals sneaks, we didn't need 15 people to sneak a single person

Anyway we are in war with 2+ guilds.
I don't even know how many.
Actually we are against Game Over, Rockers and Clown Control told us that they want war against us. So why are you so proud to sneak us? We got more enemies that you cunt asses ;P

Ofc you dont need 15 persons to kill some level 100+ mages.

Back