• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Valor Online Searching for New Staff

Apollos

Dude who does stuff
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I've been working on an english custom 10.98 based low rate RPG. It's been in production for around a year now and there is a lot of progress so far. My recent team has become too busy and hasn't been able to put the time into the server and they have agreed it's time to bring in new staff. They will continue to be part of the project mainly to oversee/advise. Current positions needed are listed below:

General Mapper
  • 10.98 sprites
  • Quite a few custom sprites
  • Able to implement new sprites needed
  • Mainly will be working on quests and mid to high level spawns

Lore Creator
  • Immersive RPG lore
  • Design quests
  • Write dialog and books
  • Working alongside me to come up with ideas
  • Important: Must be able to write in English proficiently
  • Knowledge of Cipsoft Tibia is preferred

If you are interested and would like to inquire with me or learn more about the server please either message me here on otland or on discord Apollos#0378.

Note: There will be no payment for the jobs until the server is online. It is not a pay to win game by any means but donations will be available for cosmetic products only. So when money does come in from this I will disperse it among staff fairly.

ss1.PNG ss2.PNG

ss3.PNG ss4.PNG

Last edited:
I would like to work with you, about the lore and dialogs for new quest, and stuff, but I am new to this kind of proyects, so if you dont mind helping me trough, I help you out, must of the help I need is about adding new stuff to the server, I wouldn´t like to get paid, lets see it as a favor for a favor.

I would like to work with you, about the lore and dialogs for new quest, and stuff, but I am new to this kind of proyects, so if you dont mind helping me trough, I help you out, must of the help I need is about adding new stuff to the server, I wouldn´t like to get paid, lets see it as a favor for a favor.
Looking for someone who speaks english fluently and I don't really want to trade work at the moment. I appreciate the reply tho!

LMFAO you're trolling. You edited the OP AFTER he comented with "Important: Must be able to write in English proficiently"

LMFAO you're trolling. You edited the OP AFTER he comented with "Important: Must be able to write in English proficiently"
I already had it saying "Must be able to write and speak in English" and I edited it a little. I'm not trolling just trying to find what is needed.

I would like to help with the project but I don't think I can fulfill a position which you are looking for.

Good luck with the project, sounds promising!

Still searching for a few more staff members. Currently we have two mapper but one is on a break, a lore creator, and an analyst. Mainly would like to bring in another lore creator, but wouldn't complain if another mapper would want to help out. PM me.

interested on map position but im not very good at speakin' english so good luck mate! project looking good

Previous mapper is not currently available to work anymore. Searching for a new mapper mainly, something with experience. PM me for more information.

Brought in one mapper but looking for another and also still searching for a lore creator.

Back