• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Valour of Might Online [MMORPG] 2D

What are your thoughts about Valour of Might Online?

• This looks so cool, and the graphics are awesome. I could imagine playing this game, enjoying it.

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • I'm not sure, I'd rather stick to tibia for multiple reasons.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I don't think that this game will get any players.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • This blows!..

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
You should get protection for your sprites so their hard to steal.

But looks nice.

Seems promising. Hopefully this project will last.
Don't worry, this project has been going on for a year soon.

You should get protection for your sprites so their hard to steal.
I already have, I wont reveal what encryptions I use to protect my sprites though.

But looks nice.

It's easy to steal these dude , protect them better , even on these pics you provided.
Anyways.. Really nice , looking forward to seeing more pics :)
Well, go ahead. steal the outfits.. How will you get ahold of the East, west, north outfits though?

Hehe, you really thought I'd post anything I'd think would be easy to steal?

I've got alot of sprites, just can't show them to OTland members because they're stealable, such as (Swords, grounds, walls, deccoration, Axes, Clubs, rings, equipment etc..) I show what's not stealable and that's all. About my client, you for sure will have no luck getting the sprites from there.

That's all for me, have a nice day :)

Last edited:
@up lolololol pr0hax xD

Anyways. If someone really wanted to steal , and already has some experience spriting , I believe it can be done , by having the south direction , you automatically have east too [since its just about rotation] , and an experienced spriter can create the backwards motion too. [west/north]

But I don't believe anyone will do it , i was just mentioning. :D

Well i think that u can make a server but u cant make a new game out of it cause so much is copied from tibia, no hard feelings im just stating that.

Well so far it looks simply astonishing and i cant wait for the release.

Well i think that u can make a server but u cant make a new game out of it cause so much is copied from tibia, no hard feelings im just stating that.

Well so far it looks simply astonishing and i cant wait for the release.

What's copied from Tibia? We were only inspired by Tibia to make this game.

This game ain't Tibia, it has its own systems all differ from Tibia to mention a few:
Client, scripts and sprites. So what have we taken from Tibia?

Well, tibia didn't draw the outfits. As I said, we were inspired by tibia, but we made our own stuff.

Even so, tibia stole sprites from ultima. So I guess karma is a bitch eh. (not saying that Tauku used tibian sprites)

Didn't Li Dao make that awsome Nightmare Doll?

Yep, that and orc's jaw shredder..

@Divise
Yeah, he is my spriter but we're having a little difficulties now so my project has been paused because of his addiction to playing tibia..

Back