• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Valour of Might Online [MMORPG] 2D

What are your thoughts about Valour of Might Online?

• This looks so cool, and the graphics are awesome. I could imagine playing this game, enjoying it.

Votes: 42 77.8%
  • I'm not sure, I'd rather stick to tibia for multiple reasons.

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • I don't think that this game will get any players.

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • This blows!..

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Yep, that and orc's jaw shredder..

@Divise
Yeah, he is my spriter but we're having a little difficulties now so my project has been paused because of his addiction to playing tibia..
That sounds like a serious project rofl

Yep, that and orc's jaw shredder..

@Divise
Yeah, he is my spriter but we're having a little difficulties now so my project has been paused because of his addiction to playing tibia..

Tibia wont let him go.... *evil f'ed up laugh*

I think the game has potential but there are some serious color issues that should be addressed. I'll be looking forward to seeing it further develop though!

Why are you showing him the rules? He said that's Li Dao's work.

Because:
1. Evil Mark said a couple of times already that it's made by Li Dao's work.
2. If he knew about #1, his post is considered as a useless comment, also considered as spam, which is why I'm redirecting to the rules.
3. If he didn't know about #1 than he should do some research, or atleast fucking read what the topic is about before assuming that Evil Mark stole Li Dao's work.

Enough reasons?

Because:
1. Evil Mark said a couple of times already that it's made by Li Dao's work.
2. If he knew about #1 he would make a useless comment, also considered as spam, which is why I'm redirecting to the rules.
3. If he didn't know about #1 than he should do some research, or atleast fucking read what the topic is about before assuming that Evil Mark stole Li Dao's work.

Enough reasons?
Maybe he didn't read the other posts? Maybe he just saw the first post and decided to comment?

We do enjoy it alot, abit of new info and maybe some screens would be awsome tho :>

We do enjoy it alot, abit of new info and maybe some screens would be awsome tho :>

I'm kinda inactive on OTland because of homework and such but I'll try to upload some later on. Just hard to pick things to upload since almost 98% of it can just be saved to the desktop and ready to use on your own servers. So I'm kinda being careful :p

Hmm also true... blur em! :D
Blured/edited pics r better than non pics at all :>

Back