• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@vankk and Others: PvP (and rpg) Lessons

Wangsta

TFS Dev/Gobal Tibia Expert
Reaction score
Basically, I am selling PvP lessons. For 5kk in-game I will spend 1 hour teaching you all of the finer points of playing with your hands.

This includes (but is not limited to):
Strengths and Weakness of each vocation
Advanced healing tutorial
Trapping and escaping from traps
Maneuvering and awareness
Area attacks and cooldown management
How to avoid taking unnecessary frags
When and where to use magic walls and wild growth runes
When not to use sudden death runes (90% of players fail at this)
Offensive and defensive paralyzing and surviving enemy paralyze
Escape tutorial (includes many good escape routes and hiding spots)
Leading and following in battle
Chasing tutorial
Sneak tutorial

For an additional 5kk I will also provide rpg lessons which include:
Tips for completing POI/Inquisition
How to find spawns not overrun by botters
How to make the most profit/hr (all vocs)
How to make the most exp/hr (all vocs)
Online training locations

What makes me qualified?
I've been playing global Tibia for over 13 years, and developing open Tibia for over 2 years. I've played every vocation up to at least level 300 on global Tibia and also achieved level 100 on 2 characters before hotkeys were implemented into the game. I've also taken part in several major wars on several different servers and lead countless sneaks/battles. Because of this, I know pretty much every aspect of gameplay down to the finest details. I understand how all of the mechanics work and probably know the global map better than anyone else, especially considering that I have recently finished tracking the entire thing (including all new areas).

I made this thread, because I'm sick of seeing vankk (and a few others) complain everywhere about the server not catering to his (their) bot. I fully understand that botting is part of the game, but it shouldn't be used as a crutch. If you are completely unable to play without bot and it's features, then you either need to fix yourself or find another game.

I'm semi-trolling here, but I will seriously provide lessons if someone pays me (and maybe for free if I like you or if you end up joining the team that I will eventually put together here).

For more details, pm me (I will keep your identity secret). Otherwise, have a good laugh and help me create a list of people who should probably use this service, we'll start with:

vankk

I would so do it if i played shadowcores. Mostly because it seems like a fun idea.

I hope that this thread is not an serious service. Tho not here to hate but why would they take someone with the name Wangsta serious? =P Let people pvp the way they're comfortable with, why would it bother you? "Teach" pvp to the people you're playing with for free since they're prolly the only ones bothering you during battles or w/e

Of course, I don't lost 13 years of my life playing a 2D game.

Probably because he don't play tibia for RPG.

I wouldn't call it a waste of time. I've always treated Tibia as a hobby, it's not like I haven't left the computer for 13 years =p

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that this thread is not an serious service. Tho not here to hate but why would they take someone with the name Wangsta serious? =P Let people pvp the way they're comfortable with, why would it bother you? "Teach" pvp to the people you're playing with for free since they're prolly the only ones bothering you during battles or w/e

As I said, I'm half-trolling. However I will actually take the time to teach someone if they're interested in improving their knowledge/skills.

And as far as my name goes, it's not meant to be taken seriously. Wangsta is my post character on global Tibia, it is a game after all. When I made the character I just chose the most ridiculous name I could think of.

I wouldn't call it a waste of time. I've always treated Tibia as a hobby, it's not like I haven't left the computer for 13 years =p

It's for me is a probably waste of time play a game 2D for 13 years, it's completely madness.

It's for me is a probably waste of time play a game 2D for 13 years, it's completely madness.

I wouldn't call it a waste of time really, i've played for about 9-10~ years myself and i don't look at it as a waste of time as wangsta said it doesn't mean you don't leave the computer.

You obviously don't think it's a waste of time or you wouldn't be playing. At least when I started, Tibia was actually a unique game. Now I can hardly stand to play my global Tibia characters for the sake of open Tibia development, since the game has pretty much completely gone downhill with heavy PvP nerfing over the last 2~ years.

Same here, also have been active for years but that doesnt mean each and every day ;P I bet 9/10 of the 'veterans' have had long breaks

Approved. Trustworthy.

Vankk should really take a look into this. Also if you could add an English tutorial section for 1kk-4kk that'd be perfect for him.

Back