• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia [various] Tibia Extended Client Library

How did you managed to compile this repository? I can't understand a thing of how to compile it.
This ctrl + n thing have been bumped so many times, if you could release a compiled version with that fixed surely will help a lot of people :)

How did you managed to compile this repository?
Copy .filters and .vcxproj files from other project, replace with files from original repository, fix some compiler bugs and you're done.
Is there a tool to obtain the values of other protocols and add new versions?
Sure, I'm using CheatEngine to listen changes in memory (like 0x79C314 is taken from pressing CTRL+N and comparing what values was changed between 0, 1 and 2) and OllyDbg to set breakpoints or to understand a little what specific function do (the same method I was using to write this tutorial MC in ANY Tibia Cipsoft client (https://otland.net/threads/mc-in-any-tibia-cipsoft-client.276032/)). You have to just adjust all addresses to any client you want.
What can I do with it?
That's for this repo I'm using, it have inside many addresses for various Tibia clients.

Copy .filters and .vcxproj files from other project, replace with files from original repository, fix some compiler bugs and you're done.

Sure, I'm using CheatEngine to listen changes in memory (like 0x79C314 is taken from pressing CTRL+N and comparing what values was changed between 0, 1 and 2) and OllyDbg to set breakpoints or to understand a little what specific function do (the same method I was using to write this tutorial MC in ANY Tibia Cipsoft client (https://otland.net/threads/mc-in-any-tibia-cipsoft-client.276032/)). You have to just adjust all addresses to any client you want.

That's for this repo I'm using, it have inside many addresses for various Tibia clients.
Could you share addresses 8.7 or 8.0 please? Or is not possible?

What program do you use to compile? Can you send a printout of the settings?

Visual Studio 2019
I can compile, but when opening the tibia client, I get the DirectDrawCreate error.

is giving a difference in the size of the file, when it is compiled

1.png

2.png

Last edited:
You need to provide call to original method DirectDrawCreate from system ddraw.dll. DLL size can differ because of many reasons, i.e. different compiler used or amount of linked libraries.
You need to provide call to original method DirectDrawCreate from system ddraw.dll

How do I do this? Thats the only thing missing.

Last edited:
can somebody this configured to go and compile? don't understand pretty well how to compile tis
Post automatically merged:

I'm almost done with compiling this library, theres some things I don't know how to do.
How do I add opengl32 to my proyect and where do I download that library? Or how can I get it via Git Bash?

Ok I managed to work how to add opengl32 by using this tutorial Setup OpenGL with Visual Studio 2017 on Windows 10 (https://www.absingh.com/opengl/)
Now I have this errors

View attachment 60257
i HAVE THIS ERROR NOW THAT REMOVED EVERYTHING
Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C1083 Cannot open precompiled header file: 'Release\DLL.pch': No such file or directory DLL C:\Users\johnsamir\OneDrive\Documentos\GitHub\Dll1\Tibia-Extended-Client-Library-master\dllmain.cpp 2

Last edited:
Back