• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vem er victor offensive name on he's characters

Wow never seen this kinda language from a GM. Shouldnt you go ahead as a good example?

State a good example? haha.

I get flamed so often i could not care, but Vanderlay do care about me so he do say stuff at them.

@ Houndish no sorry i have no comment i can just laugh.

Why would they pay for a dedicated server when they already got "super duper computers" at home, ofcourse they do, it's talaturen we'r talking about...

~Houndish

@houndish

are u the old owner of houndish or the one who is playing right now ?

/lord

lol, it dosent say anything about the names, HEY ALL, READ THE RULE AGAIN, ITS NOTHING THAT SAYING HE CANT have those names
just not speak like a bastard in the public channels...

Houndish stfu plx. You think you are something here.
The truth is, you are not. It looks like you are searching for some problems.
If you want, I can give you some.

Rule 1: offensive statements
You may not send any kind of offensive messages to players through public chat channels, such things can lead to a banishment. Handle your problems with a player in private instead.

Am I really?
I'm not acting like I am something, atleast I answer some post at forum, you dont give a shit about what the players want dont you?, you and your team are just greedy for more money and thats 100% true facts.

A newbie kiddo inrl, yeah yippie, can I have a prize?

~Houndish

You actyally act like you were something in the forum.

And if I wouldn't get any money of this ot, first what I would do is kick you the fuck out of here.
(Note. IF I was a GM/God.)

//Molotov

Houndish stfu plx. You think you are something here.
The truth is, you are not. It looks like you are searching for some problems.
If you want, I can give you some.

Your right, I am nothing on this ot.
About the "problems", bring it on baby.
What are you going to do you lil computer freak, hack me?:(

~Houndish

You actyally act like you were something in the forum.

And if I wouldn't get any money of this ot, first what I would do is kick you the fuck out of here.
(Note. IF I was a GM/God.)

//Molotov

Yeah, I act so much, when the ********** did I ever see your name somewhere? EH NOOOOOOETTTTTTtt

~Houndish

Back