• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Vendeliko + Ghostx + Merkz + Other Otlanders On Secura!

Then nobody cares.

@Ninja
I still play just cba to update seeming as no one else does. :p

I see :p I'm too bored to play since nobody else does. Just doing some market things when I'm online lol

Still having problems with my internet connection. Wireless adapter which isn't working as it should, though I'm to lazy to purchase a new one. :)

I could help you with Modern, if you've got some problems. :p

nope, it's limited to one computer at a time.

I'm offline until i get prem again and until i get a new job. That's a no. Problem is no1 is fucking hiring :< i have rent to pay (okay so i have 2 months rent worth in my bank) but that's not the point since i will probably need it. And the other problem is the jobs i am appling for there are normally more experienced applicants.. due to the lack of jobs in the first place. :s

fml. Got another interview next tuesday and one on friday next week. Time to do my research.

Got level 95 here, after I retired, I decided to play for a little while again, but I think I may retire again now that I'm busy in Magera.
O65Ka9.png

Nice Nub, but I highly doubt anyone here still plays.
My account is just rotting away.

Same here, just rotting away.

I'm just logging in each day on my characters and leaving them on Offline Training.

Ghostx you will lose i guess when i get money on my paypal i gonna buy PACC and xenobot and go to kyra :D

Back