• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Vendeliko + Ghostx + Merkz + Other Otlanders On Secura!

@the people who say skinheads are racist

That's bullshit, I've had a skinhead before & most of my life I had one (not anymore) and I am not a racist.

Vendeliko didn't even play here anymore, so back to topic please :)

Lol dave the term skin head originates from
a pro whitepower group who were racist who had there heads shaved. However they were more antipolice focused.

Skinheads as in just a person with a shaved head does not make you a racist lol but the term was used to describe those who were that fitted the characteristic also. I didnt mean the haircut rofl. I've been a skin head before lol n well i take racism as far as a joke. Tbh i probably has more mixed race mates than nelson mandella.. My college was 65% ethnic minority anyway LOL but hail hitler is not racist.

I guess you could also get banned for making the shape of a swaztika with items in your house?

Meh- ill rebuy prem asap btw :)

Yeah, this is england etc all about skinheads & racism.
Times have changed, if I walked down the street with a skinhead now a black guy wouldn't think I was racist, so chill xd

Howd u die? XD

Btw I got a big propersition for someone who needs cash and who can buy premmy.
I won't say how, but you'll get a nice income of GP ;)

Congratulations! you win the prize for the 100th person who has said that!!! the first was: Michael Mcintyre.

There's only Three & Four magic sorry bros :(
One, two, five, six etc etc, don't exist, they all sucky numbers.

@four, yeye, fail english.

@topic UPDATES PLZ

I will update when i get prem.. I was meant to have it by yday .. but my wages didn't go in yet.. I rung my old boss n she said because of that issue with natwest and their bank system, the payments are still waiting to be processed. So idk when i will get paid. :mad: Actually pissed me off, and dave haha i know you have my house still, chill ill get prem asap because i need the money in my bank for food ;D Sorry, i'm not addicted to tibia enough to starve D:

I will update when i get prem.. I was meant to have it by yday .. but my wages didn't go in yet.. I rung my old boss n she said because of that issue with natwest and their bank system, the payments are still waiting to be processed. So idk when i will get paid. :mad: Actually pissed me off, and dave haha i know you have my house still, chill ill get prem asap because i need the money in my bank for food ;D Sorry, i'm not addicted to tibia enough to starve D:

Np it's only 1k a month rent, I even forgot about it.

That account still has 20+ days premium anyway I think, I just need to get premium on my other account to test some stuff. I'll pay whoever gives me premium 50% of what I earn & I'll even tell them how I earned it (earning 5kk~ weekly on any level 20+ but possible deletion). Hense why I want to do it on a different account so I can transfer the cash to my main.

Np it's only 1k a month rent, I even forgot about it.

That account still has 20+ days premium anyway I think, I just need to get premium on my other account to test some stuff. I'll pay whoever gives me premium 50% of what I earn & I'll even tell them how I earned it (earning 5kk~ weekly on any level 20+ but possible deletion). Hense why I want to do it on a different account so I can transfer the cash to my main.

5kk weekly?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy softs for 250k and sell for 300k or how the fuck you do it? XD

5kk weekly?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
buy softs for 250k and sell for 300k or how the fuck you do it? XD

I could do that on my main, lol.
Yes 5kk weekly, probably even more.

It's gonna get patched real soon, so I'd hurry up and take my offer ;>

LOL wtf happend with tibia 7.x 100cc in like 2 mounths now 9.xx 5kk IN A WEEK WTF!

LOL wtf happend with tibia 7.x 100cc in like 2 mounths now 9.xx 5kk IN A WEEK WTF!

It's not legit, obviously.
Possible deletion of the account, which is why I will be using on my second account through a proxy etc so they cannot trace it to my main :)

Back