• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Very important - Rules change on otservlist.org

Hello everybody!
I'm trying to contact otservlist about banning my server from 50 people online :O

Knowing the rules of 4 MC, I searched here on OTland for a script that allows only 3 mult clients to be protected from such a ban.

Revscripts
local config = {
max = 4,
maxVip = 4,
text = "Only 4 characters allowed per IP.",
group_id = 1, -- it apply the limit to players with a group less than or equal to the id
milliseconds_before_kick_to_read_popup = 9000 -- 9000 = 9 seconds
}
local accepted_ip_list = {} -- here put the Ip you whant to be allowed to use Mc/Magebomb..
function delayedKickPlayerMCLimit(cid)
doRemoveCreature(cid)
end
local antimc = CreatureEvent("AntiMC")
function antimc.onLogin(player)
if player:getGroup():getId() <= config.group_id then
if isInArray(accepted_ip_list, Game.convertIpToString(player:getIp())) == false then
if #getPlayersByIPAddress(player:getIp()) > config.max then
addEvent(delayedKickPlayerMCLimit, config.milliseconds_before_kick_to_read_popup, player:getId())
end
else
if #getPlayersByIPAddress(player:getIp()) > config.maxVip then
addEvent(delayedKickPlayerMCLimit, config.milliseconds_before_kick_to_read_popup, player:getId())
end
end
end
return true
end
antimc:register()

I thought that this way, I would be free from ban...
Now I changed the source of protocolstatus.cpp and player.h. I'm trying to get in touch via the otservlist website itself and so far no response.

Does anyone know if they will return and how soon?

Sorry for the English, I'm using a translator.

My ip: falgok.servegame.com
email: [email protected]

Back