• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv panic?

gajs the important thing is which team is dominando inq and wz exp.

Anyone kno gajs?

gajs where is mariusz maslana ping ping leader?

ahh gajs sorry very dobre battle z tym jordim ;/

still not playing xD

Veziv is crying so much ahahahaahahahahah Last Desicion DOMINANDO GAAJS SPAM 1 IN COMMENT IF U RDY TO LOGIN AND GO KILL 1 GUY AND THEN DEF HEHEHE

You have 12 more people then us, and then when we go to open all u do is avalanche shame on veziv for even inviting you to a war

That svargrond OB was the worst fucking thing I've seen in my years of playing Tibia.

Veziv's team: Standing still like fucking retards in the open getting boxed in a second because someone has another person trapped, no one paralyzing, barely any mwalls and just no sense of fucking direction at all.

Jordi's team: Moving around fine but ueing and avalanching like fucking retards, I swear I never seen so many UEs or avas from a team.. And I played with Spanish / BR teams..

Kinda sad how any team can talk shit after that shit, both teams were pretty fucking bad, Veziv's just happens to be worse.

That svargrond OB was the worst fucking thing I've seen in my years of playing Tibia.

Veziv's team: Standing still like fucking retards in the open getting boxed in a second because someone has another person trapped, no one paralyzing, barely any mwalls and just no sense of fucking direction at all.

Jordi's team: Moving around fine but ueing and avalanching like fucking retards, I swear I never seen so many UEs or avas from a team.. And I played with Spanish / BR teams..

Kinda sad how any team can talk shit after that shit, both teams were pretty fucking bad, Veziv's just happens to be worse.

we avalanche them cuz of what they did at start of battle ( rush us when we was going out to line up to start fight ) not other reason , if he didnt make shits like this i would played fair without avas , ue and wave.

we avalanche them cuz of what they did at start of battle ( rush us when we was going out to line up to start fight ) not other reason , if he didnt make shits like this i would played fair without avas , ue and wave.

I didn't even know he did that. If he does shit like this it's usually himself thinking about it and not mentioning it to anyone, which is stupid as fuck. All I want is a few fair wars (No avas and UEs and shit).

Veziv is always saying "yeah if they ue or ava then fuck it we will too" but the thing is, when he does shit like THAT.. It's kind of provoking other teams into ava and ueing. Or he just straight up counts a ue combo anyway totally disregarding the agreements.

But also, I've noticed your members doing shit like that when you and Veziv do set up an agreement. It isn't just us.

thats a typical battle on shadowcores
ugly as fuck

but i liked our moves scaping from veziv avas before they throw them .

veziv tryed to lure us to stack so he can spam ava and wave and ue but to bad jordi have fast reflexes and told us to leave before this gulimir spam ava haahahhahahahaaha
and gajs why disband wm 100x ????????????????????

Excuses excuses man ur the worst commander worse then lapa because of the way u act

Excuses excuses man ur the worst commander worse then lapa because of the way u act
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT KID GOT THE BALLS TO TAKE MY NAME IN UR UGLY DIRTY MOUTH?
PIECE OF FUCKING BLACK INDIAN FAT KID OMG
HANG UP URSELF WITH A ROPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BEFORE CALLING SOME1 WORSE YOU SHOULD LOOK AT UR SITUATION : YOU ARE KNOWN BY 90% OF TWIFYSOFT AND ALL OF THEM THINK THE SAME ABOUT U: 2 SDS RETARDED UGLY KID WHO HAS NO LIFE AND BIG ATTENTION PROBLEMS THAT YOU ARE SHOWING ON FORUMS

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT KID GOT THE BALLS TO TAKE MY NAME IN UR UGLY DIRTY MOUTH?
PIECE OF FUCKING BLACK INDIAN FAT KID OMG
HANG UP URSELF WITH A ROPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BEFORE CALLING SOME1 WORSE YOU SHOULD LOOK AT UR SITUATION : YOU ARE KNOWN BY 90% OF TWIFYSOFT AND ALL OF THEM THINK THE SAME ABOUT U: 2 SDS RETARDED UGLY KID WHO HAS NO LIFE AND BIG ATTENTION PROBLEMS THAT YOU ARE SHOWING ON FORUMS

Lapa sucks.

Jordi we arleady got 3 battle against u and what?

First battle cormaya when we got 8 less ppl u get raped 45-10 second battle kaplar leading u got 20 more and spam ava then i come back to hope i got 19 ppl and u got like 35 i said u come close and u said "we waiting open u got better lvls " Today we got like 15 less ppl and i told u go close fighta and u said only svar battelek where 40 noobs skullbashing and after u losing 10-0 u start to avalanche inside us niceeeee

u are retarded shit the same shit with lapa

David Anyway if kaida make reload not everyone will join them back .

Back