• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv panic?

XDDDDDDDD

just be serious, you didn't even dare to fight with Kaida/Wipe Again, not mentioning that when you did, you lost everything.

lol the few times i fought against wipe again i won you can ask calar, he will got some excuses but in the end of the day he will be forced to admit that he lost . Even in luanrforce with agains calar+veziv i won and they had more players and better average lvl, ask them

against kaida ? ask szady when he made dominando and he will tell you : " after bannition reload retires "

we had a huge and great team on bannition reload . We had great actions on warzones against kaida and we both killed and died . When we retired they made dminando for like 3 months i think, ask them .

lol the few times i fought against wipe again i won you can ask calar, he will got some excuses but in the end of the day he will be forced to admit that he lost . Even in luanrforce with agains calar+veziv i won and they had more players and better average lvl, ask them

against kaida ? ask szady when he made dominando and he will tell you : " after bannition reload retires "

we had a huge and great team on bannition reload . We had great actions on warzones against kaida and we both killed and died . When we retired they made dminando for like 3 months i think, ask them .

Nice, but you haven't won a single warmode with us as far as i remember, im not talking about single actions. I don't need to ask him because I remember how it was, after some warmodes you didn't even dare to fight us.

Nice, but you haven't won a single warmode with us as far as i remember, im not talking about single actions. I don't need to ask him because I remember how it was, after some warmodes you didn't even dare to fight us.

see you are wrong, i won against calar ask him, against kaida? we never made war we just fought on no charlover style wich i prefer much more

so, what was the name of your guild XD ?

because we've never had any decent fight with any other guilds except calar's and veziv's ones

at the time we fought kaida we were bannitio reload if i remember correctly
we were playing for quite a few months and then we get bored but kaida gave us some good last battles that was in the begining when kaida made reload like first week and month

Back