• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv the legend :D haha

kayto 11 years and virgin

Fatima 10 years, fucked by their parents & raped 14 times
+ has a sweaty forehead and lips like
fatlips1.jpg

Ur wrong here kiddo :D since im 18years old, and if 90kg and 180cm height is being a "Fat Fuck" u must have something wrong with ur head. Ur the one from "USA" so in fact ur a fat fuck :D i could say that couldn't I? I got plenty of friends outside of tibia.

HEh fatima? nice face ;d
http://www15.speedy*****malware.localhost/VGZkw/download/guild2.png

Last edited:
kurwa jak patrze na ta kurwe to sie zastanawiam kiedy ta kurwa wyjdzie na dwor, niedosc ze to spocone, brzydkie, grube, to jeszcze zdj dodaje z kutasem na fejsie, jiizu jebac cie ty dziwko jebana

Miro bro hello :*:* pm me or catch me tommorow or some1 of us and they give u vent

Ur wrong here kiddo :D since im 18years old, and if 90kg and 180cm height is being a "Fat Fuck" u must have something wrong with ur head. Ur the one from "USA" so in fact ur a fat fuck :D i could say that couldn't I? I got plenty of friends outside of tibia.

HEh fatima? nice face ;d

Calar seriosly GROW THE FUCK UP.. if you have time to upload someones elses picture and put penis on it that probally came from your desktop.. you are the one who in fact has no life stop with these stupid threads you really that mad at this game we call tibia take your rage somewhere else please...for fuck sakes you try to pick on people on shadowcores forumns cause it makes you feel good really pathetic go back to school were you belong...

Can you expand on this please? why should i go to school? it took me hmm 30secs to edit and upload that picture? i rather to dat and make fatima/veziv shut the fuck up, instead making many posts like veziv/fatima... :D i rather make 1 good one that expalins everything.... and plz stop acting like "MR DickFace from Oxford" ok?

Can you expand on this please? why should i go to school? it took me hmm 30secs to edit and upload that picture? i rather to dat and make fatima/veziv shut the fuck up, instead making many posts like veziv/fatima... :D i rather make 1 good one that expalins everything.... and plz stop acting like "MR DickFace from Oxford" ok?
first off im from florida not oxford wherever that is second off wanna make them shut up? really DONT MAKE STUPID FORUMN THREADS There forumn trolls they eat this shit up they love it maybe if you used your brains you wouldnt needa go back to school?

Ye and whats wrong with feeding trolls? anyways gonna go sleep now, please more insults from Veziv and Fatima so i can own u more again plz plz. Peace yo... Flandie Nab, Satana Charlover, Alex Liverpool boi :D

Exeus you are idiot, really big troll and idiot;d shut down your pc and get a life motherfucker

YHym.... Ye I dream of skinny jeans, this is the last thing i'd wear since skinny jeans = gay. I know ur 15 u like to wear all these fancy clothes (Skinny jeans, tight t-shirts, converse, full-cap) I'm not into this shit mate, in 1-2 years ppl will forget about skinny jeans :D

hahaha fucking nerds even insulting what each other wears in REAL LIFE. ahahaha how pathetic can these pols get.

YHym.... Ye I dream of skinny jeans, this is the last thing i'd wear since skinny jeans = gay. I know ur 15 u like to wear all these fancy clothes (Skinny jeans, tight t-shirts, converse, full-cap) I'm not into this shit mate, in 1-2 years ppl will forget about skinny jeans :D

1-2 hours people will forget about you

Back