• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Veziv the legend :D haha

I luv thiz randumz wrajting on forum and fajting for beder shaduwcores <3

Evul, Tali, Salar, Mashivi and other shits

HAHA Good joke, everyone will remember me cuz im da best u knof? or u dont knof? anyways who are u?

im Tali dont worry about it besides you're not the best not even close lets see you keep up with a real tibia commander a good one...

im Tali dont worry about it besides you're not the best not even close lets see you keep up with a real tibia commander a good one...
Look do i care? I only play here for fun, and i only lead cuz no-one else wants to.... I don't care if im good or bad, rl tibia commanders nowdays arent even that good...
Anyways some ppl tried to smash Wille/Me on this ot but without success.
Drako
Mikel
Sebus
Veziv

Sir Calar,

how about you post ur own pic here? u think your some kinda real gangster or what fam man wud smack u up u lil dumb youth just acting like u own the serveer boyyyy

bitch pls stop playing 24h PARCELITO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Uobz-jQ0U

4:30 calar gets pushed like a parcel KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Last edited:
Look do i care? I only play here for fun, and i only lead cuz no-one else wants to.... I don't care if im good or bad, rl tibia commanders nowdays arent even that good...
Anyways some ppl tried to smash Wille/Me on this ot but without success.
Drako
Mikel
Sebus
Veziv

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH yeaaa they stopped playing because you crush them hHAHAHAHAHHAAH
rly nice joke fat nyggaa

When wille leading and u got calar joker 220 ek :) we owning u guys like 4 warmods 1 by 1 :) I remmeber ank battle 40 vs 40 we smashed u and u ded like 30 times :)

BUT FOR ALL SHADOWCORES ITS DED

When wille leading and u got calar joker 220 ek we owning u guys like 4 warmods 1 by 1 I remmeber ank battle 40 vs 40 we smashed u and u ded like 30 times

BUT FOR ALL SHADOWCORES ITS DED

Yhym good joke :D when I had 220 ek u played on banuta.pl

Majczal shut the fuck up triple chin boy...

Evul striker, ye 4ppl were pushing me :p

hmm you can only say "shut the fuck up" because you can't argue with me . I got the right and everybody know it
Its not that I can't argue with u, the thing is i cba to argue with u, cuz ur a little twat and u know it... 95% of players in tibia would smash u in rl..

yea and you are master of MMA and you can crush everybody . gl&hf

how is it possible to win battles on server where people have 130 ml and 5+ bp ssa with lvl 300+ 350+.

Damn you must be a sick pvper to stand still and pump ssa

I was "gone" for a few days and now I see Calar trying to write just like I did :( Sad... Very sad.

Read was Dino wrote, it is 100% true rofl. He ended this thread and a GM/Mod should just close it.

eloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why is everyone so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad :'(

u can go eat with monsters from inq u fucking brazilian banana
enjoy rl life, dont stay in home all the time
u insult calar but u didnt remember when u paid 30kk for him (payment) ahhaah
534022_360996874018087_1201734996_n.jpg

fucking fat brazilian

beautiful and ugly girls want to fuck just as much as they can :)

Back