• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration [Videos] Totaly Newbie Tutorial!!! How to setup OT Server + MySQL+ Domain+ website!

Strasxni

Reaction score
Last edited:
hey i had a problem when u open the icon with a sword at the end where it says succes succes... erver is online can u help me? with which program do i have to open it=

you arnt online in MSN right now so i'll just post it here :p :D
you know the crying damson.. when i run it it says its a Trojan Horse... ^^ and i cant open it is there another way? i tried to close my anit virus but it didnt work so the only way is if i uninstall my anti virus (AVG 9.0).
BUT when the server is "online" then i could get virus easy... so what should i do? :p

Thanks! (the video goes very fast sometimes!) :D

Hello. I have (stupid :p) question. Is it for windows right ? not linux ? And crying damson doesn't work on my computer, it has icon: http://yfrog.com/b9cdamsj .
What can I do to fix it ? I am newbie :p

I only asked about Linux. I have windows :p But Crying Damson doesn't work on my computer. Do I have to run it to create OTS ? I think that my antyvir is blocking it because it is virus < antyvir show that.

If you want to make your server online, you have to run crying damson.exe . Some antivirus show it's virus, but turn of your antivirus for while, then you will be able to run it.

you arnt online in MSN right now so i'll just post it here :p :D
you know the crying damson.. when i run it it says its a Trojan Horse... ^^ and i cant open it is there another way? i tried to close my anit virus but it didnt work so the only way is if i uninstall my anti virus (AVG 9.0).
BUT when the server is "online" then i could get virus easy... so what should i do? :p

Thanks! (the video goes very fast sometimes!) :D

sorry for late respond.
i had same problem.. but you dont Have to unninstal avg... just go into your AVG Interface, right click on "Anti Rootkit" and make exceptions(file that AVG should just ignore)
worked for me
:peace:

what dose this mean
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'naxot.players' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:512 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(512): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM p...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 512

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 505
i havent made any chars yet becouse the homepage is off and i need to "unbug" this so i can open it

help

you know on the gesior website how did ya make the webpage like i know but u click eveything to fat :p make a screen shot plx:thumbup:

Back