• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Viduy's 7.6 YurOTS Revamp

Viduy

Reaction score
Hi Guys!
It is my first post ever on OtLand! (So exciting!!) I looked at different mapwork by many other mappers and some things are just awesome and really creative, so I don't know if you will like mine (fingers crossed that you will) Long time ago I was working on my own map but then I got bored so I thought I would work on oldschool classic yurots map as I have so many good (and bad) memories. So there it is:

Before
2nur9ec.png

After
2j3o3mw.png

Before
nvw0ie.png

After
2a8gakx.png

Before
23mtpgh.png

After
et8cvl.png

Ps. It's still a working progress and I will be changing few things like adding more details and getting rid of all the "squares" from the borders :) Let me know if I should be changing few things.

Peace!
Viduy

I love YurOTS map.
I'm glad you're going to improve it but I do not like surfeit.
There's too much unnecessary things.
I understand it's fashion for mappers to make it look like a masterpiece but the reason I love YurOTS map - it's cleanliness.

So improve it in a clean way.

After a long break I'm back to mapping. I am trying not to change too much so when (and if) server launches, people will still be able to see elements of old YurOTS I've decided to add more elements to it like right here:
2cs8ehf.png

Also I've decided to make a Rook Island as well, as I always liked to make Rookslayers on different servers, here's a mini map:

34zj7nc.png

And it's got a Dragon right at the top of the map!
x4lke1.png

Also on Rook Island you'll have ONLY ONE depot box to store your valuables but the path is protected by some skeletons, ghouls and also you might step in some fire, the room with depot box and Guardian Shield quest is protected by some skeletons and Necromancer :) so if you really want to keep your stuff safe, you might/risk your life.
21e56bo.png

If you really want to progress onto a main land, you definitely can and it can be done fast, but if you'd like to stick to no-voc, there would be plenty of challenges and adventures whether you play alone or you want to play in a group.

Let me know what you think guys! I will be posting more pictures probably soon! :)

Back