• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vingart ShowOFF

5pA3A2f.jpg

Kobold lord

haha yea I like the rainbow. This is the first thing that Cipsoft should do when they will wake up tomorrow morning

Damn, you guys are in 2045. Do you really enjoy doing that? How it is for you to play back Tibia with original sprites again?

Damn, you guys are in 2045. Do you really enjoy doing that? How it is for you to play back Tibia with original sprites again?

I particularly like both the older style and the new style, I think it all depends on the context of where it is used, yes I love doing sprites (even more on the futuristic theme, which is not what I'm doing now but I think it's really cool ), and I played tibia for so long that I think it would be a great nostalgia, but at the moment what I want is to play a good derivative, but I think it will take a while for me to see one after Svke Pokemon Online

You are mixing different styles of graphics, and that just does not fit well on game screen.
I hardly advise you to remove those clouds, although I understand you are trying to make something new... Maybe, in time, they'll get better...
Animations are cool, by the way. Keep it up!

I have to protect the idea of clouds, it definitely looks interesting and unique. You should keep it, it works very well with amazing art style of the whole game. Sorry for not posting earlier, but I think that its one of the most amazing things out there in this subforum

@Uncle is right, He's not talking about the clouds idea, but the execution I guess.
As @Vingart is using many internet texture on his grounds and environment at all, many things doesn't follow a pattern.
Clouds give an amazing atmosphere but they need more work.

@Uncle is right, He's not talking about the clouds idea, but the execution I guess.
As @Vingart is using many internet texture on his grounds and environment at all, many things doesn't follow a pattern.
Clouds give an amazing atmosphere but they need more work.

Perhaps different sizes and different patterns would work? randomization should be a friend :D

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, and for showing your point of view, then, yes the game does not have a unique style, it is difficult to maintain a pattern, even more doing alone and having to take care of so many areas at the same time.
On the clouds, it's just a simple sprite with a bit of opacity, just a test, needs more variations, animations and a better texture to look good.
Yes, part of the textures are from the internet, which I adapted (some took a long time) even though graphically everything is not in perfect harmony, I think you agree that it is better not to have harmony, than to have nothing haha xd

Back