• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

vip shower gesior

Swimmi

♥Inactive♥
Reaction score
hi i have now vip system added to my server, and when i look on my account page it showed NOT VIP why that? i have vip days :S give rep :p

You Should do this things:

post Script php, say What tables do you have in database. (and id script get anythhing from table players, then post row of this table,)

You Should do this things:

post Script php, say What tables do you have in database. (and id script get anythhing from table players, then post row of this table,)

i have nothing in my datebase for what? i use only a vip system for door and medal!
so and my problem is i cant see this in my homepage all the time NOT VIP! i think gesior acc maker fail.

i think script have to somewhat identify VIPS by some column in table accounts i think. if u don't have anything tehre then how the script can know if account is a vip or not?... Think and do wtah i said... i want to help you...

if u are using that scrip, ur storage for vip ismprobably 11551

then do this.

go to xampp->httdocs->config->config.php

open it search this:
$config['site']['show_vip_storage'] = 0

and put 11551 instead of 0
like this:

$config['site']['show_vip_storage'] = 11551

then it will work.

if that does not work, then you are using a different storage , then you need to go ur VIP script....and look for the storage it uses...
rep ++ if helped :)

if u are using that scrip, ur storage for vip ismprobably 11551

then do this.

go to xampp->httdocs->config->config.php

open it search this:
$config['site']['show_vip_storage'] = 0

and put 11551 instead of 0
like this:

$config['site']['show_vip_storage'] = 11551

then it will work.

if that does not work, then you are using a different storage , then you need to go ur VIP script....and look for the storage it uses...
rep ++ if helped :)

yeah THANIKS MAN! rep ofc it work in happy now :D!!!!!! :wub:

@quas u get rep too for reply ;)

Back