• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Virthum RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome
It's awesome:) I might be able to help out, just pm if you need anything;)

Outside of academy of magicians, the wave of magic flow through your bones!
1zee7oz.png

PS. The bug that is in the picture has been restored and will not be a bug with the beta-release.
Thank you. :)

I'm going to kill Chris.. Is the magic shop up north really from my city? o.o Yes, it is.... It's from Illyrium how did you get it O.O msg me >.<

Ajajaja. Neon has been helping Siramix with mapping for a time now. :eek:

All i can say is hire an english writer. ;D

Mortals <-- Alive meng. = Immortals <-- Ded meng.

I'm going to kill Chris.. Is the magic shop up north really from my city? o.o Yes, it is.... It's from Illyrium how did you get it O.O msg me >.<

Mate, sign in to msn and I'll clear this up with you ! ;)
Sorry for the issues. :eek:

As well, we've got a lot of rangers. This is one of them, under the name of Richard.. He's headed to the Plains of Devicy..
On the way he has to go through Mount'Ihcu, where these beasts rules!

2evyxi8.png

In Plains of Devicy, the spiders rules. In this case, Giant Spiders!!

25ko3zk.png

And I've been talking to Macedoon, and we'll solved it.
The thing is that Neon send me a complete folder full of mapping parts, and probably, it contained Illyrium..

And I've been talking to Macedoon, and we'll solved it.
The thing is that Neon send me a complete folder full of mapping parts, and probably, it contained Illyrium..

Yeah, maybe did, but I think I told you to remove it ;o

I doubt so, if that's true.. I would have removed it ! :)
And in case you should have told me to removed stuffs that was from Illyrium you should have told me exactly what pieces, and any memory about that is not popping up, :)

Nevermind, it's been solved ! ;)

Yeah, maybe did, but I think I told you to remove it ;o

I think you fail at moment? XDDD
//
seems a good project...Don't do this falling down ,how anothers servers has been..:(

We'll talk later again and I wanna see what he sent you, what u can use and what not

You can remove me and Slawkens when ever you want to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back