• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Virthum RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad, slawkens is a great scripter.

Of course, too very talented people. But as I stated, not giving their highest dedication !;)
We still got Dalkon, he is capable to do everything if not more that Slawkens could do...

Neon was part of Illyrium aswell, therefore its also his... he can use it in another project if he wants.

lol, that's bullshit. Macedoon mapped it foor Illyrium not for some other project. Therefor he should have ask his promition.

And read the thread, they took care of it already, lol.

So who wants the city?! No, seriously, I wouldn't do that but alot of people would if someone did like you guys did:)
Even if I was inactive, how hard was it to drop a PM at otland and ask what ever you wanted.

Neon was part of Illyrium aswell, therefore its also his... he can use it in another project if he wants.

You amaze me everytime you open your mouth.
Hilarious.

Look at Illyrium as a company. And neon as my partner in this company. We both worked hard and put a lot of time, some more than the other. When it goes bankrupt, does it mean neon can simply claim the building, the building used for our company? Is it his or mine? Or the company's? In this case it's the company's. If neon and I invest in this company, let's say neon 20% and me 80%. Does it mean neon can take more than 20%? And I should get less than 80%? It's the same here. Does it mean neon can take more, can take things that do not belong to him? It certainly does not. It's LOGICALLY impossible.

Let me explain it easier for you to understand: Like every company, every project. YOU work/map for SOMEONE. I did not map for neon nor did he map for me. Demon Eldorath was our leader and only HE has the power to use the mapping we mapped for HIM and not for neon. Knowing Demon Eldorath, he would never agree to give neon MY mapping piece unless I AGREE. And since he never asked Demon nor me, he does not have a single right to take that what does not belong to him.

Simpler: It's mine, not his, gtfo.

Yeah, I wouldn't give your mappings Mace... Was a misstake.

You amaze me everytime you open your mouth.
Hilarious.

Look at Illyrium as a company. And neon as my partner in this company. We both worked hard and put a lot of time, some more than the other. When it goes bankrupt, does it mean neon can simply claim the building, the building used for our company? Is it his or mine? Or the company's? In this case it's the company's. If neon and I invest in this company, let's say neon 20% and me 80%. Does it mean neon can take more than 20%? And I should get less than 80%? It's the same here. Does it mean neon can take more, can take things that do not belong to him? It certainly does not. It's LOGICALLY impossible.

Let me explain it easier for you to understand: Like every company, every project. YOU work/map for SOMEONE. I did not map for neon nor did he map for me. Demon Eldorath was our leader and only HE has the power to use the mapping we mapped for HIM and not for neon. Knowing Demon Eldorath, he would never agree to give neon MY mapping piece unless I AGREE. And since he never asked Demon nor me, he does not have a single right to take that what does not belong to him.

Simpler: It's mine, not his, gtfo.

Technically anyone who has access to your map can do what the fuck they want with it, would be pretty retarded though XD

Well if u made it than its urs easy as that, but if he really wants to publish it cant you do anything about it.
And if u go to the step to sue him than ur really (Sorry i have to say that) retarded since its not worth the trouble and money it makes.

I know its your work, your style and your time that was lost but u cant do anything about it.

You're retarted for thinking I'm going to sue(seriously, you think I'll sue him?!:S) him or take any drastic measures. I'm simply, perhaps not so simple since you couldn't get the point, showing him why he has no right to give my mappings. I'm done with this, it's been taking care of and if you still don't understand, you as in everyone, then please shut your mouth. Don't even think about it, again. I've talked to Siramix, I still need to talk to him again though, and neon didn't do it on purpose, he wouldn't give away my mappings. It's clear now please don't interfere with things that don't concern you.

I didnt said that u will going to sue him, i just said that it wud be retarded to sue someone for a map [Since u were kind of extremly serious]

This adventurer has very recently heard rumours about the legend, so called 'The Holy Cross Wielder'.
He is now on his way to the local temple for some questions!

2ivk40w.png

Last edited:
You were right, I like the green things now :D
Could have mixed a few borders though
But I like it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back