Vizjus Mapping Thread

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey so I have been working on demonia and i released an update on day 2 pretty much thats what i have been doing i decided to add 7.6 goroma and decided its missing medusa spawn

bamboo is there to just show that player cant walk out right and left but can cross i do not care about how it looks.

2Rec

Veteran OT User
Reaction score

bamboo is there to just show that player cant walk out right and left but can cross i do not care about how it looks.
Just fill left and right side with bamboo and some greenery. It will look better.

I would add some more detail too in general and play more with these mossy walls. But it's just me.

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Support Team
Reaction score
this is better than some 7.4 maps I have seen (realesta is shit imo) and I like it. It feels like a medusa/hydra cave.

OP
Vizjus

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
Just fill left and right side with bamboo and some greenery. It will look better.

I would add some more detail too in general and play more with these mossy walls. But it's just me.
i added mossy walls where i coulod problem is i used many broken up walls to imitate some kind of structures statue like that got broken but yeah ima fix that bamboo water and probably add some more small stones on ground to make it look filled up

some serpent spawn i did with newer sprites that still fit old water

and this trick that i used is double floor and the 459 or 460 the one u can walkl over

after looking at it now i consider adding ice also to make it look kinda better

OP
Vizjus

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score

using some custom sprites for my OTS but base is all on 7.4 trying some stuff with borders etc
svargrond that im getting ready and up its gonna be customized on the caves and outside of city completely.