• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vizjus Mapping Thread

Vizjus

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey so I have been working on demonia and i released an update on day 2 pretty much thats what i have been doing i decided to add 7.6 goroma and decided its missing medusa spawn

vyYOW76.png

8boehL6.png

bamboo is there to just show that player cant walk out right and left but can cross i do not care about how it looks.
bxeBmAR.png

bxeBmAR.png

EWN8Wh1.png

5wuli5S.png

ZrEupCh.png

5T4Q373.png

8boehL6.png

bamboo is there to just show that player cant walk out right and left but can cross i do not care about how it looks.
Just fill left and right side with bamboo and some greenery. It will look better.

I would add some more detail too in general and play more with these mossy walls. But it's just me.

this is better than some 7.4 maps I have seen (realesta is shit imo) and I like it. It feels like a medusa/hydra cave.

Just fill left and right side with bamboo and some greenery. It will look better.

I would add some more detail too in general and play more with these mossy walls. But it's just me.
i added mossy walls where i coulod problem is i used many broken up walls to imitate some kind of structures statue like that got broken but yeah ima fix that bamboo water and probably add some more small stones on ground to make it look filled up
wmR2Q4G.png

some serpent spawn i did with newer sprites that still fit old water
F5yWNnv.png

aE4783c.png

and this trick that i used is double floor and the 459 or 460 the one u can walkl over
OqOdhm6.png

after looking at it now i consider adding ice also to make it look kinda better

using some custom sprites for my OTS but base is all on 7.4 trying some stuff with borders etc
svargrond that im getting ready and up its gonna be customized on the caves and outside of city completely.

double [post because its limited to 5 attachments im gonna upload from imgur if it is a problem admin/mods should contact me in private instead of giving warning for such insignificant thing thank you.

@Also soon gonna upload nightmare cave and icy mountains progress

eZFuxk9.png

MxG9Vxh.png

UHeA4nu.png

I use the least to make the most putting soul to my maps
BYFBZEk.png

Kjd6GKZ.png

NN8Hym4.png

AQ7y0EB.png

6ONDGJQ.png

2BhYLF2.png

cwZP9C5.png

z6NDEIF.png

H3oo1uv.png

CWJY2hX.png

WXPfu6R.png

this is my own interpretaion of ice caves of svargrond.

Last edited:
Back