• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocation Balancing; Sorc vs Druid

humm... are grav vita cutable in real tibia ? :D

Yep, like richey said. Only with a HEAVY MACHETE though and not a normal machete. At least, as far as I can remember.. maybe they changed it after the new update since they made grav vita in runes instead of spell. I think they changed it to now being able to cut with normal machete too ;)

Wtf is this? this it how the character are, druids got that + that they can grav vita and heal ppls, but druid is the healing / defensive type, on this server and real tibia, tell me when a druid could made exevo vis hur , exevo gran vis lux and other spells only usable by sorcerer, if u want fire power in spells that druid dont have, then make a sorcerer, or if u think druid are soo cool then why not make one,?

//Lekarn

Wtf is this? this it how the character are, druids got that + that they can grav vita and heal ppls, but druid is the healing / defensive type, on this server and real tibia, tell me when a druid could made exevo vis hur , exevo gran vis lux and other spells only usable by sorcerer, if u want fire power in spells that druid dont have, then make a sorcerer, or if u think druid are soo cool then why not make one,?

//Lekarn

Try to read what the thread is about and then come with a reply.
And about your vis hur etc shit.. exevo frigo and flam make the same damage as vis hur.

But there is loads of shit that a druid can't hit with. For example ue of a sorcerer has a bigger range as far as I know(?) and with vis hur u can hit everything and with tera hur like nothing except players. U chose to be a ms, then face the 'problems' lol.

But there is loads of shit that a druid can't hit with. For example ue of a sorcerer has a bigger range as far as I know(?) and with vis hur u can hit everything and with tera hur like nothing except players. U chose to be a ms, then face the 'problems' lol.

exevo gran mas flam and exevo gran mas frigo = same dmg and same range on this server. True about vis hur/tera hur but exevo frigo hur hits the same as vis hur :)

And this is just a petition as you can see some people agree with me and some dont (probably the druids lol).
Fact is that my druid doesnt even hit the same dmg with FRIGO-UE as a sorc would with VIS-UE on real tibia.

Back