• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocations balancing

would you like this vocation balancing?

• yes

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
So tell me, when did you reveal Killemall? He has just been in your signature since he was 300 too.
And as I explained before; what is the point revealing it when I was severely hunted? I only bot afk, meaning I would be killed constantly.

Can't remember you making any frag on me outside warmode except for bot kills.

The one who made this thread is the biggest botter of all time. Botting 24/7 in warzones.

It was the worst place to go defence, I agree. However, we did not know you were 25 people.

The other frag you made on me was in Gray Island, when I got skulled accidently because a retard from ur guild just got up the ladder when I was avalanching.
After that you came with 8 people. Took you approximately 20 minutes to kill me, after chasing me for ages. The only reason you actually got me killed is because I had no1 online in vent and its impossible to loose pz in Gray Island. So sooner or later I would die anyway.

And for your information: follow attack & navigation = no skill.

Not that hard to lose pz in deeplings if you know your way around, can't say the same about the hive area but they shouldn't be grouped together since they are separated by pz.

Not that hard to lose pz in deeplings if you know your way around, can't say the same about the hive area but they shouldn't be grouped together since they are separated by pz.

Don't really get what your saying...

As far as I know you cannot get to deeplings if you have pz in Hive, so there was no way for me to get there.

Don't really get what your saying...

As far as I know you cannot get to deeplings if you have pz in Hive, so there was no way for me to get there.

You can't, but both are technically part of gray island.

to make a decent exp with a ek or a pally u must waste mana potions, but with a mage u dont, so it is not balanced

If you play as a mage you'd notice that Mages waste much SD ,in the other hand knights just waste MP, stop saying bullshits

u bought both chars, retard, then came here to act like a pro
and i don't call myself rosestylez, that's just my charname. well it was. not now.
i stopped to flame rld like some time ago, but i can't stand brs like you.

- - - Updated - - -

63164073.jpg

i bough my char? are u kidding me?
dont say what u dont know retard

So tell me, when did you reveal Killemall? He has just been in your signature since he was 300 too.
And as I explained before; what is the point revealing it when I was severely hunted? I only bot afk, meaning I would be killed constantly.

Can't remember you making any frag on me outside warmode except for bot kills.

The one who made this thread is the biggest botter of all time. Botting 24/7 in warzones.

It was the worst place to go defence, I agree. However, we did not know you were 25 people.

The other frag you made on me was in Gray Island, when I got skulled accidently because a retard from ur guild just got up the ladder when I was avalanching.
After that you came with 8 people. Took you approximately 20 minutes to kill me, after chasing me for ages. The only reason you actually got me killed is because I had no1 online in vent and its impossible to loose pz in Gray Island. So sooner or later I would die anyway.

And for your information: follow attack & navigation = no skill.

i dont use follow atack nor navigation, and i dont bot 24/7 cuz i would be jailed 16/7
i just made the thread cuz i think the ot is just too easy
i dont need to make a refiller to bot a mage, but to bot a ek or a rp i need to and its not fair

If you play as a mage you'd notice that Mages waste much SD ,in the other hand knights just waste MP, stop saying bullshits

i will explain it again
i can make 2kk/h with a mage WITHOUT WASTING A SINGLE SD OR MP
but with a ek or a rp its impossible

Last edited:
I was in Hive (I believe I mentioned that), so what's ur point of posting then?

Because you said it's impossible to lose pz in gray island and while I was agreeing about the part of gray island you were in (hive), I was also pointing out that pz can be lost in the other part of gray island.

Not really that big of a deal, was just sort of bored and felt like replying.

Because you said it's impossible to lose pz in gray island and while I was agreeing about the part of gray island you were in (hive), I was also pointing out that pz can be lost in the other part of gray island.

Not really that big of a deal, was just sort of bored and felt like replying.

Thought I mentioned I was in Hive. Sorry, my bad then.

The worst thing in this all is that 200~ mage can died by 2x 100 mages at combo ue, or 3-4 sd combo by 60lvs. It's so terrible!

- - - Updated - - -

The worst thing is that 200+ mage can die by 2x 100 lvs on combo ue, becouse high mlv like 100 it's not a problem. Or just by 3-4 sds by 60lvs... It's totally unfair, that too can die ek/rp so easy.

Back