• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Vocations tree and promotion for TFS 1.4.2

AncientAngelus

Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for whoever sees this post and wants to help.
I want to seek for help if there is a way to make a vocation tree. As a rough draft I will put an example of it so it is a bit more understanding (hopefully) in what it is that I want to have.
Lua:
            Vocation A                    |                  Vocation B                               Vocation C                  Vocation D              
Promotion1 Promotion2 Promotion 3         |   Promotion1                     Promotion 2 |  Promotion1     Promotion2  |  Promotion1    Promotion2
Promotion1 Promotion2 Promotion 3         |   Promotion1                     Promotion 2 |  Promotion1     Promotion2  |  Promotion1    Promotion2
Promotion1 Promotion2 Promotion 3         |   Promotion1                                 |  Promotion1     Promotion2  |                Promotion2
Promotion1                                |   Promotion1                                 |                 Promotion2  |

Those are the main ones but I also have 3 more vocations that are extra vocations, let's say E, F and G but those promote to a single promotion.

Can this be done in the modules.lua file? or the npc/promotion.lua file? Also, how would the vocations id would be so that it grabs all of the vocations plus their promotions?
Any help is appreciated.

PS. forgot to add the server that I use :p

Last edited:
Back