• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Vocations.xml

Lappen92

Reaction score
On my Server Knights are too weak...(atk dmg)
Ok Knight's shouldn't be so strong like mages^^ of course but a little bit stronger.
So I tried to change it in "vocations" but it doesn' work...
What do I have to change? Because I don't wanna to change all weapons^^

<vocation id="4" name="Knight" description="a knight" needpremium="0" gaincap="25" gainhp="15" gainmana="5" gainhpticks="4" gainhpamount="30" gainmanaticks="4" gainmanaamount="10" manamultiplier="3.0" attackspeed="1400" soulmax="100" gainsoulticks="120" fromvoc="4">
<formula meleeDamage="2.5" distDamage="1.0" wandDamage="1.0" magDamage="1.0" magHealingDamage="1.0" defense="1.0" armor="1.0"/>

First I thought I have to change formula melee damage but it doesn't work .

And what is magdmaage and meleedamage for???

"formula meleeDamage" is the multiplier used in the melee damage formula for the particular vocation.
"magDamage" is the multiplier used in the magic damage formula for the particular vocation.
These are indeed the two values that you should be editing in order to make knights hit more.
Please keep in mind that unfortunately "/reload vocations" will NOT work. You will need to do a quick restart in order for the changes to take effect.

What is a quick restart?^^
YOu mean shut down the server and open it again...
I did it but it doesn't work :(

Thanks for the answers;)

Back
Top Bottom