• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voice your opinion on my server -PLEASE-

srhrich

Reaction score
I wonder one thing. which client you will have, should have 8.60 or not? and remove the good scripts. what we're talking about is elfbot.

So what I wonder is how will my server be? What I have is Real map with vip hunting place this is custom made + Donate castle with Grims, Demon and Medusa and Big house with two dp. I also War mode jail system some normal events and monster event twice a month. Is some of what we've got now.

Map Information:
- RL Tibia map customized
- Full Zao with full Razachai
- DHQ, POI, Demon Oak, Annihi, Azerus and a lot of quests working, also we have made 10 custom quests (Vip Island)
- Custom islands: Oken, pyre and Gengia + VIP Island

Usefull commands:
! bless - buy all blessings for 50k
! aol - you know

Exp stages
- exp start from idk from 1500 or 2000 to 0.5

I'd love to hear what you you think about this! PLEASE write to us

my opinion on some words:
8.6 = bot server
donate/vip = pay to win server
a lot of quests working = WotE was released in 2010 and you guys still don't have it working at your server probably (since it is most like down&run)
exp 0.5 = so at some level we win less exp than real tibia? pretty nice... no.

you wanted us to write what we think and so here is, good luck tho.

RL MAP = /Vomit all i need to see to stop looking any further, just an honest opinion.

Why make a real map... stop trying to put a server online JUST to make money and start making a server because its what you ENJOY doing.
Sorry if I am jumping to conclusions, but your server has everything ever other real map does, 99% of which is downloaded from here on the forum so I think my assumption is correct.

Edit:
#666posts

8.6 = bot server
a lot of quests working = WotE was released in 2010 and you guys still don't have it working at your server probably (since it is most like down&run)

Which client should i have ?

Why make a real map... stop trying to put a server online JUST to make money and start making a server because its what you ENJOY doing.
Sorry if I am jumping to conclusions, but your server has everything ever other real map does, 99% of which is downloaded from here on the forum so I think my assumption is correct.

Edit:
#666posts
I creat my map self i didnt download it!

so you mapped a real map 100% by yourself? xd revamping thais city doesnt make it YOURS
Why people are like you? Stop saying that. I done all by muy self or i only copy gengia, pyre and oken thats all.. And edit them to look good. So stop say that!!!

8.6 = bot server

My quest work 100%!! If not the coders that i paid was noobs ;)

I'm almost done with my website page

Why people are like you? Stop saying that. I done all by muy self or i only copy gengia, pyre and oken thats all.. And edit them to look good. So stop say that!!!
ITS A DAMN REALMAP... YOU DIDNT EVEN DO 1% OF THE WORK... how stupid are you to think its "YOURS"? Jesus....... just stop... stop posting... stop making a RL server, stop trying to defend yourself because aint nobody believing your bullshit.

This dude is either a genius troll or really really ignorant and undeserving of any further attention.
If it's the first case, then I applaud you - 2/10 got me to reply

ITS A DAMN REALMAP... YOU DIDNT EVEN DO 1% OF THE WORK... how stupid are you to think its "YOURS"? Jesus....... just stop... stop posting... stop making a RL server, stop trying to defend yourself because aint nobody believing your bullshit.

Think before you should say something! i will show someone pictures now.

- Vip
yYhN7aW,LAPmsns,tZReGbq,2hC71V5

8.6= bot client.. But you can make something different. Remove sds, and all those spells that triggers aimbot, that way you will have a much fun pvp feeling. 8.6 is a really great client ( my personal favo) but the pvp botting sucks.
& about Castles/VIP it sucks, just remove it, it will be so much pay2win..
Donation items is very good, but shoudnt be so overpowered, a few more protection and ml/attack works perfect.

8.6= bot client.. But you can make something different. Remove sds, and all those spells that triggers aimbot, that way you will have a much fun pvp feeling. 8.6 is a really great client ( my personal favo) but the pvp botting sucks.
& about Castles/VIP it sucks, just remove it, it will be so much pay2win..
Donation items is very good, but shoudnt be so overpowered, a few more protection and ml/attack works perfect.

I just have Donate castle for PAid the host :D

About the Elfbot/Aimbot. Dont work on my server :D i blocked also Ue combo script Advance dash to adv sd all advance scripts you can have that do faster attack or faster haste (Also Adv dash) or Adv para. advance sd it is like you shot 2 sds instead of 1 :(

I have played many servers since 2008 to the best must be Ikasera.net .... so I know what's unfair is advance scripts!

Something more people :D Love to hear from you!!!!

Last edited:
Yes donation castle pays the host etc, but you can always make VIP instead.
1 vip medal/item= 7/10 days of access to that city/place..

Yes donation castle pays the host etc, but you can always make VIP instead.
1 vip medal/item= 7/10 days of access to that city/place..

I can also do it (alsa x days) with donate Donate castle castle is recommended for those who are Hunted on the server to perhaps die much should get inv or buy it

then the player should rent a normal castle for x days and when the castle time expires you will get tped to temple, no matter where you are.

Back