• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voice your opinion on my server -PLEASE-

Theres more the just 2 maps. Make something of your own lol. So try again.

Really Stop saying stupid things! I dont really understand you, you just stalk my post and try to fuck them up. Idk Why you doing that to me.

About the maps i have creat. i have creat like 7 custom maps. But i dont know if i should have them. Bcs i want to have Real filling :)

So i just wondering if you can stop saying bad things. You dont know something about my Maps.

Really Stop saying stupid things! I dont really understand you, you just stalk my post and try to fuck them up. Idk Why you doing that to me.

About the maps i have creat. i have creat like 7 custom maps. But i dont know if i should have them. Bcs i want to have Real filling :)

So i just wondering if you can stop saying bad things. You dont know something about my Maps.
You said in the title "Voice your opinion on my server -PLEASE-", so when people do it, you get mad. Why is that? You shouldn't have to get so defensive over something if you really did make it.

In my opinion, I would never play this server. It lacks pazzaz, interest. Perhaps if you added a lot of custom features I'd give it a shot. As it is now, it doesn't interest me. It's rather bland, I've seen it all before etc.

i think people like Real map because manny of my friends and tibia friends dont like evo... so i dont see the points to creat them :)
See this is your first mistake. When someone says "lets make an ot" you think lets make a real map, and when someone says "lets make a custom ot" you think evoution server. While there is nothing wrong with either of those 2 maps, people that create real maps don't do much to it, people that make evo map don't do much to it (usually).

The real tibia map is wonderful, and I would love to sit down and completely overhaul tibia on a real map because it is so big and there is tons of room for things. But it's a lot of work and people normally don't put in the work on an ot. Maybe you will be trying to customize your real map, its very possible and if you are I wish you the best of luck. But a real map with just custom islands is not enough to make tibia interesting again. You need to add cool systems to the server, fun spells, progression, new monsters (and I mean completely respawn the map with custom monsters, not just add to it), and possibly even go around the real tibia map and change up secret areas.

Just my opinion take it or leave it, I am not trying to be rude, but the sad truth is that there is already an up-to-date real tibia OT (shadowcores) and multiple 8.6 real maps with hundreds of players. If you want to compete with the real map servers, you are going to have to do something spectacular, because if you were in the position of those players, already established (high lvl, guild, money, house) on a server with 1000 players... what would it take you to leave that all behind and try a new server?

See this is your first mistake. When someone says "lets make an ot" you think lets make a real map, and when someone says "lets make a custom ot" you think evoution server. While there is nothing wrong with either of those 2 maps, people that create real maps don't do much to it, people that make evo map don't do much to it (usually).

The real tibia map is wonderful, and I would love to sit down and completely overhaul tibia on a real map because it is so big and there is tons of room for things. But it's a lot of work and people normally don't put in the work on an ot. Maybe you will be trying to customize your real map, its very possible and if you are I wish you the best of luck. But a real map with just custom islands is not enough to make tibia interesting again. You need to add cool systems to the server, fun spells, progression, new monsters (and I mean completely respawn the map with custom monsters, not just add to it), and possibly even go around the real tibia map and change up secret areas.

Just my opinion take it or leave it, I am not trying to be rude, but the sad truth is that there is already an up-to-date real tibia OT (shadowcores) and multiple 8.6 real maps with hundreds of players. If you want to compete with the real map servers, you are going to have to do something spectacular, because if you were in the position of those players, already established (high lvl, guild, money, house) on a server with 1000 players... what would it take you to leave that all behind and try a new server?

i already done Custom monster in vip underground :D The cave it is like Rat cave in thais but diffrend monster :D to do it more fun i have someone bosses there and 3 quest in there if you can find them :D

Well yes you're acting so special but you're nothing but bad.
Supporter? what a joke
By the way, did I ever claim that Exoria was the first one to come up with those ideas? no I didn't you stupid twat. I claimed that you're giving away ideas from Exoria, as you play that server non-stop like you've got no life... you clearly get them from there.

I'm a kid? no?
I'm not the one spamming "a7a a7a a7a mi fery gut pro kosmak"

Oh jesus you have played exoria for 1 month right?
i've played that ot for 2 years, quitted and started.
Yes i came up with those ideas and shared it with exoria, it's called an suggestion and he liked it.

Oh jesus you have played exoria for 1 month right?
i've played that ot for 2 years, quitted and started.
Yes i came up with those ideas and shared it with exoria, it's called an suggestion and he liked it.

Well first of all those ideas ain't hard to come up with... I mean castles with a certain time? anyone can come up with that.
This guy probably want unique ideas, not these small ideas that are so easy.

@obamanizer you should be banned for all the hate you spread around on the forum, its not just 1 or 2 threads ITS EVERY F:::ING THREAD I SEE YOU IN...

And to defend him, why the hell would he create a custom server? Lets take the one Tgyoshi created, it had at max 40? players I think, and thats one of the best ive playd so far.
Can you even name lets say 1 custom server that had more then 600 players?
The max for custom servers are 40-100 players, and then they quit, start playing on some rlmap server and complain here.

The highest player amount server I see ATM when I serach for "custom" at otservlist.org is a server with 93 players - highexp.eu.
The next server is dramazera.no-ip.biz - with an amazing number of 17 players.

So lets take the top 10 from otservlist:
se.png
shadowcores.twifysoft.netRLMAPwith CAST 10.401357 (2152) / 100099.45%228x27PVP[ 10.34 ]
br.png
underwar.orgRLMap Resetado Cast902 (1000) / 100093.78%220x20PVP[ 8.6 ]
br.png
sv1.positive-global.comFull Roshamuul 10.37585 (1036) / 1000100%203x150PVP[ 10.34 ]
pl.png
hexana.net3y old REAL TIBIA552 (879) / 100099.12%220x150PVP[ 8.6 ]
br.png
go.fantasycores.comRLMAP WITH CAST 9.8528 (637) / 100093.2%210x600PVP[ 9.8 ]
nl.png
classicus.orgClassicus 7.4498 (1001) / 100099.21%212x20PVP[ 7.4 ]
br.png
www.aurera-global.comGLOBAL FULL 10.35473 (590) / 100097.4%211x400PVP[ 10.34 ]
br.png
baiakwars.no-ip.bizBAIAK RESETADO HOJE467 (538) / 100098.03%166x400PVP[ 8.6 ]
pl.png
vestia.plVestiaOT 8.6 Evo446 (990) / 95097.37%224x400PVP[ 8.6 ]
se.png
login.gunzodus.netRL10.35 Gaz garagoth386 (1044) / 100098.16%221x300PVP[ 10.34 ]
All of those are rlmaps except baiakwars.no.biz and vestia.pl.

If players wanted to play on a custom ots woulden't they join ex. nelvara.com with 0 players online or venuria.sytes.net with 2?

Lets take a look at roxor servers, (If you don't know what that is, its as big as rlmaps, aka "Download, change temple walls, follow some tutorials on how to install gesior, zaypay, paypal, add donation items, add the server to otservlist.", its known for beign a server that is used to gain huge amount of money - trust me, there is still money in those servers...)

[Can only post 20 images] rox666.comROXOR FREE POINTS21 (46) / 100099.51%128x200PVPe[ 8.6 ]
[Can only post 20 images] fuloria1337.plFuN Roxor Map Edit?? (187) / ??79.56%??x800PVP[ 8.6 ]

I could agree that a nice evo map woulden't be so bad, but the truth is that they do the same as I just said with roxor servers, except adding a couple of new spawns and move the teleport room(They dend to also be poorly scripted and laggs every other second).

pl.png
vestia.plVestiaOT 8.6 Evo446 (990) / 95097.37%224x400PVP[ 8.6 ]
pl.png
cantebia.plEvo Map 18.04317 (823) / 100097.52%205x500PVP[ 8.6 ]
pl.png
devian24.plEVENTY ORO dobre EVO173 (178) / 100099.35%155x120PVP[ 8.6 ]
se.png
exoria.zapto.orgExoria 8.6 Evo PvpE154 (361) / 100099.38%204x999PVPe[ 8.6 ]
pl.png
memsoria.plFREE VIP EVOLUTION124 (140) / 100099.66%178x999PVP[ 8.6 ]
us.png
highexp.euHighexp EVO - CUSTOM92 (173) / 100098.92%178x999PVP[ 9.8 ]
pl.png
tiberia-classic.plFREE SMS POINTS EVO84 (159) / 20095.18%172x999PVP[ 8.6 ]
se.png
evolera.seFAST ATK EVO 9999x57 (293) / 50096.18%178x999PVPe[ 8.6 ]
pl.png
ronots.comFUNERIA EVO53 (69) / 300100%139x100PVP[ 8.7 ]
se.png
monteraot.netMonteraOT EVO 8.648 (59) / 100088.74%122x999PVPe[ 8.6 ]

IF YOU want a new evo/custom map do that yourself and see how it is, ive hosted both evos, rlmaps, roxors, swevolution servers, custom maps, war servers both normal and noobwars.
And all I can say is that the most you gain money on is roxors, war servers and swevolutions, mainly since they are small and easy to add op donation items to.
The sever you gain atleast nothing on is the custom / normal evo servers, they rarely as I said go over 40 players and lets say 10 donate.
And no this is importent, mainly since no one wants to pay for a server and not get the money they put out back, rarely atleast.
And now when most servers needs DDoS protection its imposible to get a decent cost on your monthly dedicated price.

Lets take one of my old roxor servers as an example, the dedicated from serverloft costed about 50eur, and the money that I had in the end of the money was around 250-300eur.
The custom map I hosted for 4 weeks, the dedicated costed about 30-40eur, and I gained about 10eur.
All I have to say, if you wanna do probono work, open your own custom / evo server.

what a waste of human life you are sir, RL servers are trash, Mindless sheep enjoy them. no creativity = no human worth, stop talking.

Also, Spider OT has 200 people online, and its pure custom. you must be completely morodic
I sort of agree, it seems he just went to a random server site to try to prove everyone wrong lol. Alot of people only play RL maps to war anyway, the second someone finds a way to put that into a custom for it to work 100%, I feel alot of people would make the switch,

what a waste of human life you are sir, RL servers are trash, Mindless sheep enjoy them. no creativity = no human worth, stop talking.

Also, Spider OT has 200 people online, and its pure custom. you must be completely morodic

See who's talking, the most hated person on this forum? Never have I seen any decent written posts from you.

I sort of agree, it seems he just went to a random server site to try to prove everyone wrong lol. Alot of people only play RL maps to war anyway, the second someone finds a way to put that into a custom for it to work 100%, I feel alot of people would make the switch,
A random site? Otservlist.org is the biggest site where otservers advertises, and everyone is wrong if they say that evo's would be better for the community, there are a bunch of great evos/customs and have been, and ive enojyed them ALOT, but the problem is that they rarely get any higher amount of players.

What do you think a custom map is? Changing the walls in an evo temple and advertising it as custom? A custom server that's good takes years to make, look at Red's server, http://cyntara.org/ thats a custom server with 0/500 players.
As I said prove me wrong, doubt you will ever get as far as ex. shadowcores and the other top 10 rlmaps I posted.

Idk why you i've been stalking your post if you look i've been posting a lot the last week in support and discussion thread. lol. And look what you just wrote. Your just mad people are putting your real map down lol. Your the one that asked. Its called an opinion for a reason bud. lol. Good luck. Take care.

@WibbenZ
The problem with your logic is that you are looking at numbers only.

First of all I will say that you are wrong to begin with, Spider Server is custom and it has 200+ players online at all times.

However with that said, the majority of the servers with 200+ players are allowing players to sit in trainers all day. They are not breaking any rules, players are allowed to sit and hit a trainer for 12 hours at a time and still count towards your online count so long as they are being kicked after 15 minutes of inactivity. But that does not mean that there are actually 600 players running around the world at any given time. The active players running around most servers (including just about every real map) is 100-200. So having a custom server with 100~ players isn't that bad. (I know there are a few exceptions to this obviously)

Also you ask why he would bother making a custom server with a max of 40 players online.
So I ask you, and I will give you my thoughts on what the answer is for at least 99.999% of the real map servers out there.

Q. Why would he want to have a real map with 40 afk trainers online rather than a custom server with 40 real players playing.
A. Because the real map is already done for him, all he has to do is add random things here and there and start making money.

Q. Why would a player start on his server rather than the other 20 real maps with online records of 500+
A. They wouldn't in most cases.

Q. What is he going to learn by downloading, running, and slightly modifying a real map.
A. Little to nothing, he might learn how to make basic additions to a map, maybe how to import some pre-made scripts from the forum into his mods folder, but at the end of the day, he is not actually learning anything of value.

The tldr is really, the people wanting to play real tibia are either playing real tibia, or they are playing a real map already. The stragglers left over clearly don't have a preference in what sort of server to play, but I bet they would like to try something new rather than the same shit time and time again because lets be honest, this discussion is about an 8.6 server, and 8.6 has been around for years now... So what does an 8.6 real map really have to offer aside from the best war bots ever created in tibia.

P.S.
Sorta a funny side note, this server being 8.6 and real map. I bet using bots is against the rules, which is funny if you think about it hard enough.

P.S. 2
I feel the community of open tibia has lost sight of what we are actually here for. Ever since Geisor website/shop system people have been putting up half assed copies of real tibia just to make money. It disgusts me. I miss the days when you could pick a server off the list, log in and there would be some weird ass off the wall half-ass-scripted system that you were just like WTF IS THIS. I remember when OT Chaos came out and it was like OMG WE ARE LEVELING SO FAST WTF IS HAPPENING IM LEVEL 1000! I miss when you logged into a server and saw players flying across your screen at mach 20 using crazy spells that made no sense. I miss when the most crazy server ever was goobers because he made a black dragon... @srhrich I dont want to voice my opinion about your server, I want to voice my opinion about our community that is open tibia, because I miss when something cool to see was a player that summoned a demon because that couldn't actually happen in the real game, a blue robe giving % magic damage because of a real tibia rumor that people decided would be fun on an OT.

Last edited:
@WibbenZ

First of all I will say that you are wrong to begin with, Spider Server is custom and it has 200+ players online at all times.

However with that said, the majority of the servers with 200+ players are allowing players to sit in trainers all day. They are not breaking any rules, players are allowed to sit and hit a trainer for 12 hours at a time and still count towards your online count so long as they are being kicked after 15 minutes of inactivity. But that does not mean that there are actually 600 players running around the world at any given time. The active players running around most servers (including just about every real map) is 100-200. So having a custom server with 100~ players isn't that bad. (I know there are a few exceptions to this obviously)

Also you ask why he would bother making a custom server with a max of 40 players online.
So I ask you, and I will give you my thoughts on what the answer is for at least 99.999% of the real map servers out there.

Q. Why would he want to have a real map with 40 afk trainers online rather than a custom server with 40 real players playing.
A. Because the real map is already done for him, all he has to do is add random things here and there and start making money.

Q. Why would a player start on his server rather than the other 20 real maps with online records of 500+

Q. What is he going to learn by downloading, running, and slightly modifying a real map.
A. Little to nothing, he might learn how to make basic additions to a map, maybe how to import some pre-made scripts from the forum into his mods folder, but at the end of the day, he is not actually learning anything of value.

The tldr is really, the people wanting to play real tibia are either playing real tibia, or they are playing a real map already. The stragglers left over clearly don't have a preference in what sort of server to play, but I bet they would like to try something new rather than the same shit time and time again because lets be honest, this discussion is about an 8.6 server, and 8.6 has been around for years now... So what does an 8.6 real map really have to offer aside from the best war bots ever created in tibia.

P.S.
Sorta a funny side note, this server being 8.6 and real map. I bet using bots is against the rules, which is funny if you think about it hard enough.

P.S. 2
I feel the community of open tibia has lost sight of what we are actually here for. Ever since Geisor website/shop system people have been putting up half assed copies of real tibia just to make money. It disgusts me. I miss the days when you could pick a server off the list, log in and there would be some weird ass off the wall half-ass-scripted system that you were just like WTF IS THIS. I remember when OT Chaos came out and it was like OMG WE ARE LEVELING SO FAST WTF IS HAPPENING IM LEVEL 1000! I miss when you logged into a server and saw players flying across your screen at mach 20 using crazy spells that made no sense. I miss when the most crazy server ever was goobers because he made a black dragon... @srhrich I dont want to voice my opinion about your server, I want to voice my opinion about our community that is open tibia, because I miss when something cool to see was a player that summoned a demon because that couldn't actually happen in the real game, a blue robe giving % magic damage because of a real tibia rumor that people decided would be fun on an OT.

I will creat that script to creat monster it think i will set level for use that spell around 400. or you need to have vip. idk i will try to script it ':D

But thanks for info. im mapping my own city's

But i will open 9.10 ot because i dont think it is anny ot that are like 9.10 :D maybe one... But i will try to map more city's

My map is like 200 mb... work allot in my maps... 99% 1% always you never finish with an map :D always something that you need to add :D or edit it :D

always bro

i told you i have scripted allot of scripts. like block aimbot in elfbot ue combo! ue/sds combo script. and manny adv scripts... that i have blocked. in 8.60

So should i have 8.60 or 9.10 with not that good bot :D

or should i add 8.60 anti afk monster ? at 200 :D

Please tell me :D

Well first of all those ideas ain't hard to come up with... I mean castles with a certain time? anyone can come up with that.
This guy probably want unique ideas, not these small ideas that are so easy.

Never said that it was hard, you accused me for copying.

@WibbenZ

P.S.

P.S. 2

Thats one server, if players wanted to play evos they would, not rlmaps. Shadowcores has over 1000 every hour of the day almost, and most rlmaps have around 500 players.
As I said the only server I found yesterday that was a custom server had 95~ players.
As I said, I said what I wanted, most users want a server with alot of players, and evo's aren't one of them.
And spiderot is a hexp ot(if I remember correctly 720k lvls~) And there are not alot of players who wants that, they want a max level of 300-500, not 300k-500k...

Back