• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voltage OT || Discussion Thread - BETA coming soon!

Thanks guys.
We are looking for planners and testers! Contribute your ideas! Check the job forum for a posting.

Is there custom spells? I saw there were custom spawns, but does that include custom monsters?
The custom sprites look pretty dope. :D

You mentioned you can get % attack in crafting. Does this apply to wands and distance weapons?

Is there custom spells? I saw there were custom spawns, but does that include custom monsters?
The custom sprites look pretty dope. :D

You mentioned you can get % attack in crafting. Does this apply to wands and distance weapons?
There are custom spells and custom monsters. As of now they are just tibia sprites though. That may change in the future.

The ,%damage/healing applies to spells :)

Time to show off some hunting spots as well as our main quest room!

2YzKpot.png

2tiNPrv.png

OtKnK4M.png

Last edited:
Open beta might be in a few months. Maybe earlier. Depends how much spare time I have. I'm very busy with work until mid June then going on a two week vacation in July.

:eek: I'm surprised I see part of Whi World map here xD
You should remove the stones, they don't rly fit the area, I have them because cyclopses pick them up and use them as weapons.

Back