• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Voltage OT || Discussion Thread - BETA coming soon!

SamX

VoltageOT Developer
Reaction score
VoltageOT | Discussion & Teasers Thread
VoltageOT is a custom mid-exp server with lots of challenges quests, unique systems and overall fun gameplay. It is mainly a TP based server to get to hunting spawns. As the server progresses, there will be more continents added with walking spawns only. These continents will yield some bonuses if used.

Participate in dungeons with your friends to obtain incredible rewards! All dungeons can be completed once ever 24 hours and there is a random reward at the end. Who knows, you may be lucky enough to get a rare item!
9QdY6rm.png

Every level you get will grant you with a boost point. These points can be used to upgrade your character in any fashion you like!
Sy7tzJU.png

Monsters are randomly spawned with a skull and have a chance to drop enhanced items. These items are more powerful then their normal counterpart.
VbzPtwF.png

UNqgFTx.png

You may choose to promote your character into specialized classes.
pHsHLyi.png

Every addon you obtain offers a different bonus. You may select up to two bonuses to use on your character at once. Each outfit has unique rewards.
aKO9Lnb.png

There are many custom sprites in-game. We have custom equipment, custom creatures and custom environments. More are being added with every update!
98zDQK6.png

There are many challenging quests that will require teamwork to complete.
yr4jEht.png
0p2NEGx.png

More Pictures & Teasers
Tiaren - the main city of Voltage

Hunting Spots I
Hunting Spots II
Quests I
Four Element Quest
Attribute Boost System & Rare Loot Drops
Character Specializations & Addon Bonuses
Death Summoner Specialization
Item Imbuing, Prey System, Store System
Dungeon & Combat Arena Systems

0p2NEGx.png

Last edited:
What type of features would you like to see on Voltage OT? It could be anything from events, a specific exp stage, custom spells, runes and so on.

Kind regards,

tokenzz

The server is coming along nicely. Main city is finished, hunting spawns are finished and quests are about 50% done. Lots of other custom features are currently in development.

I anticipate a release date sometime this summer!

Explore the old but magnificent city of Tiaren. The city contains many old secrets and legends.
QzYZPX4.png

Visit the castle and speak with the King. Sit around in the courtyard and think about a special offer the King has made you.
hVtxyqE.png

Rent a house and decorate it with your finest rares.
B3MVkJY.png

What about the experience will this server have??? High rate or low??

I'd like to know hehhe. Nice maps btw, I hope you get this server online soon
And what version is it?

Good luck

@Damon cheers!

@Ricardo23 the experience is mid rate. Probably start around 75x and end at 2-3x. I haven't decided on exact rates but so far I have creatures up to level 1000 if that helps.

It is currently based on 10.90. I may get a custom client as I'd like to have a few custom sprites added.

Do I smell a beta anytime soon?
There are still quite a few more things that need to be finished. In a week or two I plan on renting a VPS and inviting a select few people to play and bug-test what I have so far. If said beta testers want to keep testing, I'll continue to add updates as I finish them.

VoltageOT has many custom items. There are several tiers for each vocation. Do quests, collect items and complete dungeons to craft the finest items. As a little teaser, I'll show you guys the Tier 1 Paladin Set.
P6U2ysi.png

Back