• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

VoltageOT | Mapping Showoff

does this project have a discussion thread? or just showing off the mapping? It looks pretty interesting to say the least :p
I post some stuff in the teasers thread located in my signature. Once we are closer to completion I'll open an official discussion thread :)

Welcome to Tehrun Island
Credits: @BUMP

This little island consists of a city, a smaller village, new hunting spawns and quests. This island is completely walkable (no teleports to hunting spawns). Tehrun Island will be open to players of level 500+ (level still under consideration) and will consist mainly of stronger, custom creatures. The creatures on this island will yield +10% experience from regular teleport based hunting spaws. Here are a few images from the island so far.

6Vu2rAY.png

BUncgnp.png

xjEzWM7.png

Looking forward to seeing this go live, any eta on it going live?

Sorry for the late response, I'm not sure on a specific date. I'm pretty busy in RL and working alone.

Get yourself some trustworthy guys to work with. Too few custom servers around!

Get yourself some trustworthy guys to work with. Too few custom servers around!
I'm always looking for people to help out with scripting. The maps are mostly finished, just need to code some quests, work out some custom systems and sort out the general gameplay. :)

Back